Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sure could use a little good news today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Sure could use a little good news today... Empty
PostSubject: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Reading the news this morning was just so damn depressing. Too many awful, horrible stories. So instead of posting any of those I decided to post the most ridiculous, funny piece of "news" I could find.

Quote :
They're going to name their baby WHAT??
Posted: 03/20/2013 12:30 pm EDT | Updated: 03/20/2013 12:30 pm EDT

Congratulations, Kimye. You've outdone yourselves.

The latest rumor out of the gold-encrusted KK household is that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going to name their baby North. Oh yes, the child's full name will be North West (slow clap).

It seems as if Kimye have officially and unequivocally fallen trap to the ridiculous celebrity baby name mill, the one that spun out Holly Madison's Rainbow as of recent weeks.

In honor of future baby North and its unfortunately named future siblings, we've thought up of a bunch of other random words that can perfectly fit a Hollywood prince/princess (click for slide show):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/north-west-kim-and-kanye-baby_n_2915951.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Straight out of the funny papers... North West.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 pm

It's just dumb.

Now I have some friends with some fairly odd names, but I think they are pretty cool.

One of my friends names is Pat Garrett and his whole family has similar names... his daughter's name is Annie Oakley, dad's name is Wyatt Earp, uncle's name is Bat Masterson, you get the idea. I had a friend named Garcia Garcia, who we always called by both names, but sadly he was killed in a bull riding accident when we were teenagers. Inmaculada ConcepciĆ³n (yes, she's Catholic, lol, and we just call her "Inma"). Rahula (Polish), Shivani (Tamil), Solange (hippy parents, haha), Ademola (Nigerian)... But those are neat names.

North. West. ?? Not cool. We can project subsequent siblings to be named South, East, West (West West, har har), North North West, South South West,..... ad infinitum.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:30 pm

One of my all time favorites is Montana.. She was a little 5 yr old girl that was in pediatrics in Quantico, VA after being bitten by a copperhead. Ricey reminds me of her soooooooo much.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:38 pm

I remind you of a 5-year old?? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

scratch

Or is it the copperhead I remind you of?

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Your pic reminds me of her...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Ahh, roger that.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 pm

She was my favorite patient in pediatrics. She was always happy with the cutest little giggle, biggest smile, never cried about shots, and always said "thank you".. She was only an inpatient for 3 days, but impressed me enough to remember her since 1972..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure could use a little good news today...   Sure could use a little good news today... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sure could use a little good news today...
Page 1 of 1