Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media. Empty
PostSubject: How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media.   How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:36 am

Read this webpage and you'll understand why. lol

http://thecommentary.ca/archives/20031208.html

especially this part...

It began a week or so ago, when Imus found out that some fellow patron at the local Gold's Gym that he works out at, was found out to be phoning into the Stern program, doing 'reports' on the progress of Imus's workouts. This annoyed Imus, who began to rail that Stern was and will always be the I-Man's "bitch". Last month when Karmazin was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame, Imus made the trip to Chicago to make the presentation, which is odd considering Imus didn't even attend his own ceremony when he was inducted over a decade ago. Nonetheless, Imus thinks that he is maven Mel's favourite. Stern says he doesn't care, saying Imus has become a management suck.

Imus fired back, saying that all along he predicted that Stern would dump his "hideous" wife, which was a good move according to the I-Man, and that he has now become the horrendous bimbo and party boy that Stern so often ridiculed. He's got that house in the Hamptons, and that bimbo swimsuit model girlfriend, which Imus claims is sickening.

Stern hears about Imus's flailing and starts in about what a terrible father Don Imus was to his daughters, and what a terrible husband he was, leaving them when he became a success in the radio business. Stern began comparing the looks of the women Imus has been attached to, calling them dogs compared to his ex-wife and his current squeeze, Beth Ostrosky.

The school yard taunting and gutter-fest crawling came to a head on Thursday, when on Imus's program, producer Bernard McGuirk called in impersonating basketball player Jayson Williams. 'Williams' claimed to have worked out with Ostrosky, and claimed to have had sex with her. 'Williams' went on to describe Stern as an "ugly, hook-nosed, punk-assed bitch," who couldn't satisfy Ostrosky unless she had intercourse with his nose. Stern got wind of the humorous skit and called into Imus's program demanding an apology. Stern, aggrieved over the attack on his girlfriend, threatened to reveal some story about Imus's daughter, Donna, and her involvement with his former producer Linden Abel.

Imus: "What's up?"

Stern: "Hey, stupid, you there?"

Imus: (laughs) "That's me."

Stern: "Yeah, that's you for sure. Hey, stupid bitch, you want me to talk about your daughter and what on between her and Linden?"

Imus: "Yeah."

Stern: "And Al Rosenberg, you want to talk?"

Imus: "Yeah."

Stern: "Who's whose bitch?"

Imus: "Why don't you just keep your mouth shut, okay, punk?"

Stern: "Let's talk about your daughter . . ."

Imus: "Yeah, bring it on, bitch."

At which point Imus cuts to a commercial, and Stern was left listening to a country song bumper and the "Imus in the Morning" tag, while calling Imus a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media.   How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:10 am

Imus and Stern are so full of themselves, it's a wonder they can get their heads through a doorway. I us just seems like a jerk to me. At least Stern has SOME entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

How the Pensacola Discussion Forum is like the national radio media.
Page 1 of 1