Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to Stir the Pot

Go down 
+3
Surfnrg
riceme
Joanimaroni
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 am

Michael vick not only killed his own dogs but tortured them too, hung one , drowned one, electrocuted one

You could not PAY me to watch the NFL.

Some think he has paid his debt,,,,i'm not one of those......
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:09 am

Michael Vick should have his balls and little penis dipped in sugar water and then tied to a fire ant mound. If that won't get him sorry enough, he should be hung by his balls....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:33 pm

People who intentionally hurt helpless creatures are just evil. Evil or Very Mad

In this case, if the woman had quietly euthanized her dog, she wouldn't be spending almost a year in jail.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Jake92 wrote:
An old neighbor took his old dog out in the woods and shot it in the head with a 22. He then walked home and found the dog sitting there waiting for him.. The dog licked his hand. The neighbor cried like a baby and took the dog to the vet.

That must have been awful for him, poor ole guy. Unfortunately (you'll see why I say "unfortunately" in a moment), my family has never had to put down any of our dogs, as a (recently deceased, thank god) evil, bad neighbor poisoned and killed several of our dogs, although I'm sure we'd have put them down w/a .22 as your old neighbor did instead of going to the vet... Just not how we do things. Now, my kitties... that's a different matter. I would never have the heart to do that and would take them to the vet to be euthanized if it needed done.

I've had to put down several of my own livestock for several reasons, one being after a pack of wild dogs jumped a pen and ate the neck and back of a champion lamb. I went out to feed at dawn the next morning and found him suffering and still barely alive. I was 14 or 15 at the time, and while I'd slaughtered and butchered livestock for food before, it was the first (and gratefully, ONLY) time I had to put one down (w/a .22 rifle) under such awful circumstances. I've had to put down breeding stock because they were old and suffering, and while it broke my heart -- I loved them all -- I will never get the image of that poor lamb half-eaten and suffering out of my head.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Jake92 wrote:
Michael Vick should have his balls and little penis dipped in sugar water and then tied to a fire ant mound. If that won't get him sorry enough, he should be hung by his balls....

Amen to THAT, brother.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:13 pm

The old neighbor kept that dog another 5-6 years and never did anything other than love it after he got home and the dog licked him on the hand and had his tail wagging. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stir the Pot   Time to Stir the Pot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Stir the Pot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2