Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7:30am time to get up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

7:30am  time to get up Empty
PostSubject: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:24 am

What are you going to do today?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:46 am

I posted what we are doing in the Food section....A 100th birthday party for my mother. If she had lived longer.... she would have been 100 years old.

She was such a huge part of our lives...a very loving and devoted mother. My mom and dad wanted nothing more than to have children. After years and years, of trying to carry a child full-term, at age 39 her first child was born.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:56 am

Wow... Sounds like you are up to a great day. A great way to honour your Mother.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:58 am

Here in North Carolina for a 2pm wedding. This Mariott hotel is swanky.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:02 am

Dont steal all the coffee creamers from the breakfast bar. Have a great day. Glad you made it ok.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:28 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Dont steal all the coffee creamers from the breakfast bar. Have a great day. Glad you made it ok.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:

I would like to steal these pillows but ain't gonna do it. Different sized pillows with the big ones too big to sleep with, but great for propping up and reading.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 am

Good Thinking Might be harder to steal than one would think
7:30am  time to get up Pregnancy-pillow-2
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:15 am

I'll be helping hubby with his work here at home today. I am soooo loving my new freedom! Some days we travel, other days we stay home and get caught up. I'm happier than I've been in quite some time.

Tomorrow is gardening day. I have reserved the entire time slot. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 am

Melissa (PB) wrote:
I'll be helping hubby with his work here at home today. I am soooo loving my new freedom! Some days we travel, other days we stay home and get caught up. I'm happier than I've been in quite some time.

Some of the best news I have heard in along time Great news. Keep the faith and carry on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 am

Wow, y'all are busy!
I am getting ready to move. Lots of little things to do. Then next week, the real fun starts. lol.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:06 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Melissa (PB) wrote:

Some of the best news I have heard in along time Great news. Keep the faith and carry on...

I truly have missed you, Hallmark. I had no idea you were feeling down. I'm so glad to see you are posting again.

Have you been riding lately?

Also, my hubby has an appointment on Monday at the VA to have his retinas tested. Is that how the process to restore your vision started?

Last edited by Melissa (PB) on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:07 am

Melissa (PB) wrote:

PB that is what is important. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 am

Have not been riding very much in the last 2 weeks. I hope to start back after I go get my grandson. I am on my way back to the Sunshine. Sometimes it is a long trip All is good.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 am

Melissa (PB) wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:
Melissa (PB) wrote:

I truly have missed you, Hallmark. I had no idea you were feeling down. I'm so glad to see you are posting again.

Also, my hubby has an appointment on Monday at the VA to have his retinas tested. Is that how the process to restore your vision started?

In my case there is nothing they can do. I already have damage to the Optic nerve. But yes That is when I discovered I had big issues. In my case,They are only able to slow the process. But for now, it seems to have been stabilized and I will be OK for a few more years(maybe more)
You Husbands case maybe very different as there is a lot of things they can do the Retinas. Tell him I wish him the best. If he has any doubts, ask them to send him to Biloxi. Lets hope they will not find anything. Very smart move to have you eyes checked. Also Ask him to be sure and get his Optic Pressure numbers. Keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:58 am

Will do, Hallmark. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Joani....what a wonderful tradition.....Kudos!

Melissa, such great news....so very happy for you!

HG.love the pillow thought. Smile

Hope y'alls days proved all they should have.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:30 pm

8:30pm It has been a pretty good day Having a few issues getting someone to watch my dogs, but it is 99% resolved. Thanks to all of you for sharing Today.
As some of you know, I got dragged into a melt down at the other forum. I should have stayed way like Eric did. Gee-zus What was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Melissa (PB) wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:
Melissa (PB) wrote:

In my case there is nothing they can do. I already have damage to the Optic nerve. But yes That is when I discovered I had big issues. In my case,They are only able to slow the process. But for now, it seems to have been stabilized and I will be OK for a few more years(maybe more)
You Husbands case maybe very different as there is a lot of things they can do the Retinas. Tell him I wish him the best. If he has any doubts, ask them to send him to Biloxi. Lets hope they will not find anything. Very smart move to have you eyes checked. Also Ask him to be sure and get his Optic Pressure numbers. Keep me posted.

I am soooooooo very sorry. Let's hope. Sad My brother is an excellent eye surgeon. While I haven't spoken to him in 40 years (long story) I could provide his info should you wish. He's brilliant: just an ass.

Neko..you're moving?
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 pm

All is good. Thanks for the offer but I think the doctors in VA have a good handle on it. My Brother in law is/was a administrator for a large hospital in Atlanta. He seems to think they maybe be going to write a paper on my case. When I first went the doctor he looked at my eye and almost jumped back. I was some what scared. He said I need to go get my supervisor. The head eye doctor( A lady) came in and looked and said "Wow you have the most perfect case of pigmentation dispersion syndrome glaucoma we have ever seen" I know you are worried but we will help you the best we can, may we let others see this?" So in a few minutes there were a couple of more doctors and 2 Interns all looking at my eye. They were very very kind and did not cause me any fear. They even said "thank you " Soon they all left and the head doctor came back and told me that my left eye is damaged and it is beyond regaining any more sight in it. . I have only 10% vision in it. But she said your right eye looks pretty good and I think we can keep it healthy. I am on some type of special list because every time I go, the doc that treats me has to call her and tell her what he has found and what he is prescribing. I never have to wait and they seem to remember who I am, not a easy task in a VA setting. So far so good. I dont have to go back for 4 months and that is very encouraging. Thanks for your interest. Sorry for the long story.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
All is good. Thanks for the offer but I think the doctors in VA have a good handle on it. My Brother in law is/was a administrator for a large hospital in Atlanta. He seems to think they maybe be going to write a paper on my case. When I first went the doctor he looked at my eye and almost jumped back. I was some what scared. He said I need to go get my supervisor. The head eye doctor( A lady) came in and looked and said "Wow you have the most perfect case of pigmentation dispersion syndrome glaucoma we have ever seen" I know you are worried but we will help you the best we can, may we let others see this?" So in a few minutes there were a couple of more doctors and 2 Interns all looking at my eye. They were very very kind and did not cause me any fear. They even said "thank you " Soon they all left and the head doctor came back and told me that my left eye is damaged and it is beyond regaining any more sight in it. . I have only 10% vision in it. But she said your right eye looks pretty good and I think we can keep it healthy. I am on some type of special list because every time I go, the doc that treats me has to call her and tell her what he has found and what he is prescribing. I never have to wait and they seem to remember who I am, not a easy task in a VA setting. So far so good. I dont have to go back for 4 months and that is very encouraging. Thanks for your interest. Sorry for the long story.

I'm so glad you are being treated well...it is encouraging to know you are an individual that actually matters to the medical team. Keep us posted and if you need anything you can let me know....Eric lives to far away and he is also busy stealing stuff from hotels.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 pm

7:30am  time to get up Mom_s_10

The 7 from left to right are my grand-kids (minus one) and the little sweetie in blue is my great niece.

I loved the look on the kids faces when all of us (27) started singing Happy Birthday...without candles on the cake. Total kid confusion! What a great afternoon and evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Looks like all had a good time. Beautiful children.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:59 am

I don't have any grandchildren to spoil... yet.

Those kids look happy, and that's good.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Beautiful family, Joani! Sounds like you had a great time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7:30am time to get up   7:30am  time to get up Empty

Back to top Go down

7:30am time to get up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next