Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laura Ingraham Confronts Devin Nunes About Not Reading Docs He Requested: ‘How Serious Are You?’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Laura Ingraham Confronts Devin Nunes About Not Reading Docs He Requested: ‘How Serious Are You?’ Empty
PostSubject: Laura Ingraham Confronts Devin Nunes About Not Reading Docs He Requested: ‘How Serious Are You?’   Laura Ingraham Confronts Devin Nunes About Not Reading Docs He Requested: ‘How Serious Are You?’ EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:17 am

“Now you’re getting slammed in response by CNN and now others that you asked for these documents and then you, Devin Nunes, have a staffer read them. You don’t read them. So how serious are you?” Ingraham asked. “You just want to help the president. You’re not even reading the documents. What about that CNN report that came out today?”

Nunes responded by saying he “enjoys being attacked” and says whatever CNN writes he doesn’t read.

“We’re not going to get into the specifics about how we conduct our investigation. But I will tell you, Laura, and I’ve said this numerous times on your show and other, is that Mr. Gowdy, our lead investigator, Mr. Gowdy is the one that reviews all the initial documents with our investigators. I’m not going to get into the processes that we use, but as the chairman of the committee, when they need documents, they come to me. We use the power that we have vested in us by the Constitution to try to force the Department of Justice and the FBI to comply with these document requests.”

The Fox News host pushed back.

“When they come after you and say Nunes is getting these documents––I think a lot of people want you to have these documents––then you don’t read them, it opens you up to criticism,” Ingraham continued. “So I don’t understand why it compromises the investigation for you to say, ‘I read the documents that are necessary to do this investigation and I consult with my staff on the primary documents.’ But I don’t understand your reluctance to say whether you read them or don’t read them. I don’t get that.”

Nunes dismissed the report by saying the document in question was a “page and a half” and what he was looking for wasn’t in that document.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/laura-ingraham-confronts-devin-nunes-about-not-reading-docs-he-requested-how-serious-are-you/
Back to top Go down

Laura Ingraham Confronts Devin Nunes About Not Reading Docs He Requested: ‘How Serious Are You?’
Page 1 of 1