Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Empty
PostSubject: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:29 pm

I never thought Mitch McConnell (aka the turtle)would make an honest statement during his whole career. He did today. He said simply "Russia is not our friend." He is not going to allow the hacking of our election to go without an investigation, Neither is John McCain or Lindsey Graham. That makes three Republican senators. If you don't know what that means, it means a majority of the Senate WILL order an investigation of the hacking and the attempts of Russia to put DT into the White House. Harry Reid claims (don't know if this is true or not) that he has evidence the Trump campaign was complicit in what the Russians were doing. That means Trump will be impeached as soon as he's sworn in and Republicans will have the POTUS they wanted anyway, Mike Pence. After that the Trump voters will probably exit the Republican party, clearing the way for a Democratic landslide in many elections to come. Aren't you glad you voted for Trump?

Second true Statement was made by Chuck Shumer, regarding the repeal of Obamacare. Upper echelon Republicans are saying it will take a couple of years to put a new system into place, and they can't repeal the old one totally until that happens. Shumer's statement: "Just repealing Obamacare will cause huge calamity. They are like the dog that caught the bus." Yep, they finally have the government in their hands and don't have a clue what to do about all the baloney that's been coming from their mouths all these years.
What I know is that if they put that baloney into practice, the American people will hate their guts. This just may be the election that had to happen to finally convince Americans that a caring government isn't such a bad idea at all. We can then join Europe and Canada and become civilized and grown up.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 6:20 am

Eddard wrote:
I never thought Mitch McConnell (aka the turtle)would make an honest statement during his whole career. He did today. He said simply "Russia is not our friend." He is not going to allow the hacking of our election to go without an investigation, Neither is John McCain or Lindsey Graham. That makes three Republican senators. If you don't know what that means, it means a majority of the Senate WILL order an investigation of the hacking and the attempts of Russia to put DT into the White House. Harry Reid claims (don't know if this is true or not) that he has evidence the Trump campaign was complicit in what the Russians were doing. That means Trump will be impeached as soon as he's sworn in and Republicans will have the POTUS they wanted anyway, Mike Pence. After that the Trump voters will probably exit the Republican party, clearing the way for a Democratic landslide in many elections to come. Aren't you glad you voted for Trump?

Second true Statement was made by Chuck Shumer, regarding the repeal of Obamacare. Upper echelon Republicans are saying it will take a couple of years to put a new system into place, and they can't repeal the old one totally until that happens.  Shumer's statement: "Just repealing Obamacare will cause huge calamity. They are like the dog that caught the bus." Yep, they finally have the government in their hands and don't have a clue what to do about all the baloney that's been coming from their mouths all these years.
What I know is that if they put that baloney into practice, the American people will hate their guts. This just may be the election that had to happen to finally convince Americans that a caring government isn't such a bad idea at all. We can then join Europe and Canada and become civilized and grown up.

5-4-3-2-1......HEAD EXPLODES again!....And it's a repeat rant which is a cry for help...To actually witness breakdowns from so many on the left just exposes how weak minded so many are....again kinda sad....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:33 am

Let them investigate, if the Russians attempted to interfere somehow then nuke them until they glow, right? Fire Trump! I don't care, Pence is more level headed anyway. LOL

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania went to Trump - AGAIN. Another Lib failure......

Face it Libs, your old lying Wall Street loving rich woman lost AGAIN. If the Russians hacked DNC servers and released emails how is that different from say, irresponsible journalism? People can read the stuff but in the end voters decide who they want to vote for. (It's not as if they hacked into voting machines.) Except Libertards of course, they vote for who their entitlement masters tell them to.

Libertards lost and now they are trying every trick in the book including trying to influence Electoral votes after the election in an attempt to discredit the President- Elect. What a bunch of little kids.

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Hypnotic-eye-1960-hair-on-fire
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:38 am

nochain wrote:
Let them investigate, if the Russians attempted to interfere somehow then nuke them until they glow, right? Fire Trump! I don't care, Pence is more level headed anyway. LOL

Face it Libs, your old lying Wall Street loving rich woman lost AGAIN. If the Russians hacked DNC servers and released emails how is that different from say, irresponsible journalism? People can read the stuff but in the end voters decide who they want to vote for. (It's not as if they hacked into voting machines.) Except Libertards of course, they vote for who their entitlement masters tell them to.

Libertards lost and now they are trying every trick in the book including trying to influence Electoral votes after the election in an attempt to discredit the President- Elect. What a bunch of little kids.

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Hypnotic-eye-1960-hair-on-fire

'e' added a personal photo?....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:57 am

nochain wrote:

Wasn't that long ago that sec of state lerch stated that he wouldn't be surprised if the chinese had hacked his account and had already read his e-mails....So, the reasons for the loss...the media...fake news....wikipedia....women...blacks not voting....the cowh...comey....chinese hacking....russian hacking....President-Elect Trumps ties to russia....President-Elect Trumps admiration of putin....bernie...bernie supporters
What's missing?....This is the second time that hrc has been defeated by candidates with very limited and/or no political experience...Are these failures because of a flawed candidate...flawed/out of touch message....clinton fatigue...pay for play....clinton crime foundation....flawed campaign strategy...etc.,....One thing there has been nothing about this being the responsibility or accountability of hrc herself....It wasn't a great year to be an incumbent and/or insider and the democrats took President-Elect Trump much too lightly but that should be expected being that the primary and general election races were rigged and the deck stacked in her favor....it is incredible and difficult to understand just how this favorite candidate lost and thus sending her supporters and party into mental disparity....
Personally, I want them to continue to act like the sore losers that they are...their desperation and temper tantrums will only make some of their supporters see just how the democrats are in the toilet and this will set the tone for the mid-term elections when the democrats have to defend seats in Congress....There was a poster that predicted 'nochain' and I had better get used to 'madam president' and/or our heads exploding in doing so....seems like that prediction went as well as the election and now that poster...well to be nice....is melting down...The same poster that has ranted that the clintons were the smartest and best politicians in American History and the scandals were nothing but a right wing conspiracy.....again....it's President-Elect Donald J. Trump....and hrc is a loser---twice---three times if counting the recall tantrums....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 9:39 pm

That's what you said. Our lying Wall Street loving rich woman. Have you even watched the news since the election? Do you know how many Goldman Sach's executives are now either in Trumps cabinet or closely advising him? Did you ACTUALLY believe anything Donald Trump said during his campaign? That he was going to Lock up Clinton, that he was going to build a wall- now tonight he plans to create safe zones in Syria and the Syrians are going to pay for it. Yeah , right. We don't own the world and Trump is going into office believing we do. He'll be  the least informed person to ever be inaugurated. You voted for a childish, narcissistic, spoiled millionaire who cares more about what's said about him in Vanity Fair than he does about thousands of kids being murdered by his buddy Putin.

That you believe one word DT says doesn't say anything about HRC, it says a lot more about your gullibility and ability to be conned. As for the gloating, there's not a single thing you will ever be able to do about history recording Hillary Clinton as one of the 5 Americans who won the popular vote for president but lost due to the electoral college. It's simple MORE AMERICANS WANTED HER IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAN WANTED TRUMP.  All your gloating means nothing when the whole world knows that that is the real truth. Ain't nobody impressed by Trump's victory man.  DT has no mandate from Americans to change anything, but he will anyway. You are STILL a minority in this country among American voters.  I may be a libtard Hillary lover, but at least I am an American who knows the evil in Vladimir Putin when I see it.

You're blind. Millions of others are just like you. When their taxes are raised to cover the breaks DT wants for the millionaire buddies he's put in his cabinet, his voters  will suffer and so will you. When he picks a war with China, he will find out very soon who the largest country on the planet is and who has the most nukes. We don't come out on top buddy. The man is a damned fool and there is nothing to gloat about in saying you voted for him. He may very well be the end of mankind on the planet. And when that happens, You'll go too. When the Chinese nukes are headed our way, at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I didn't cause it.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:09 am

Well now I'm blind, gullible, and gloating. I can't stop laughing at the cherry picking going on here.

The fact is I'm a realist and Trump has been elected. I got over it and crying Liberals need to put down their crayons, leave their "safe spaces", and quit crying about it.

Pitiful.

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Millennial-Snowflakes
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 am

nochain wrote:
Well now I'm blind, gullible, and gloating. I can't stop laughing at the cherry picking going on here.

The fact is I'm a realist and Trump has been elected. I got over it and crying Liberals need to put down their crayons, leave their "safe spaces", and quit crying about it.

Pitiful.

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Millennial-Snowflakes

Can you even imagine the gloating that would have been going on here had crooked hrc won?...

You're heads will explode when were calling her Madam President

Remember, the posts are from someone that has called the clintons...the best politicians in history....most honest, and smartest individuals....The aluminum from the foil has seeped into an empty brain cavity....probably Russian foil....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth   Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing day today- a republican leader and a democratic leader both told the truth
Page 1 of 1