Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped Empty
PostSubject: I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped   I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:31 pm

What do y'all think? Supposedly, this tree just washed up in Washington State.

I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped Pfroi10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped   I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't know, but it looks sort of suspicious. Had this tree been in water for a long time as it appears from it looking so water logged, I do not believe that moss would be growing on it. But like I said I really don't know and those are just my observations.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped   I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh, it's I say it's photoshopped. If the tree had fallen off a seaside cliff into the Pacific, there would be no way for the tree to get that far up on the beach. It's way too heavy for the tide to have been able to bring it in that far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped   I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped Empty

Back to top Go down

I keep seeing this being posted... think it is photoshopped
Page 1 of 1