Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Talk about tricky pollsters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Talk about tricky pollsters. Empty
PostSubject: Talk about tricky pollsters.   Talk about tricky pollsters. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 pm

I was surprised to learn a new USC poll showed Donald Trump leading by 7 points today. I decided to look up the way that particular poll is calculated:

http://96.127.53.23/election/

Apparently this poll surveys 7% of the MEMBERS of a 3000 person panel (same panel every day) to see what their political views are that day. It comes out every morning and reports its results. It does not pick random members of likely voters nor of registered voters. It only surveys from the same group of people every single day.

What a BS poll. It will probably be big news today though because the MSM wants this to be a close race.
Back to top Go down

Talk about tricky pollsters.
Page 1 of 1