Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outraged people with nothing better to do.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Outraged people with nothing better to do. Empty
PostSubject: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 am

I have one post to start this out, but expect that more will follow, since people are so spoiled that they now complain about everything.

Outraged people with nothing better to do. JS8FYep
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:55 am

THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Yeah, I heard that Sean Penn complained about nobody in the area speaking English when he went down to inverview El Chappo.

Who da' thunk it?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 pm

My favorite is 'too many Spaniards in Spain" lol
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Here's my complaint and I'm serious. There were too many rocks in the water in the Florida Keys. It doesn't matter that the keys themselves are coral reefs (and I knew it before I went) my feet hurt when I walked in the water. The beaches there should be just like Pensacola.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Okay here's my complaint. It's too cold in the arctic. We need shorter winters and longer growing seasons!

I'm kidding. I like it just the way it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:15 pm

North Carolina School Bans the word "Please"

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WPVI) -- For parents, please is often referred to as the magic word, but now one North Carolina school is banning teachers from using it.

Officials at Druid Hills Academy in Charlotte say that the goal is to make so-called 'bratty kids' behave.

It's called No-Nonsense Nurturing, where the teachers give kids concise, clear instructions in a format called M.V.P. - movement, voice and participation.

It apparently leaves kids with zero room for misbehavior and children are celebrated and singled out for following the teacher's commands.

An example would be: Alex has joined us on the carpet and is sitting quietly.

They say that saying please indicates there's an option while this technique is more of a directive and puts the teacher in the power seat.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:09 pm

WTF.

I predict reversal after a rash of complaints from angry parents of bratty kids going home and saying things like "Gimme this" and "Lemme do that," citing that they're not allowed to say, "May I please have this," and "May I please do that."
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Ohhh, I missed the word "teachers" from the article. Still, "do as I say, not as I do" is not the way to teach children. This is asinine.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:28 pm

This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfw2Qf1VfJo
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Outraged people with nothing better to do. Fn1zsym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outraged people with nothing better to do.   Outraged people with nothing better to do. Empty

Back to top Go down

Outraged people with nothing better to do.
Page 1 of 1