Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most sincere condolences, Jake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Most sincere condolences, Jake Empty
PostSubject: Most sincere condolences, Jake   Most sincere condolences, Jake EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Jake, I was so very sorry to read about Cindy's sudden passing. It seems as if your time together was short, but so very sweet.

My most sincere condolences.

Godspeed, Cindy.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Most sincere condolences, Jake   Most sincere condolences, Jake EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 pm

So sudden. My heartfelt condolences, Jake.

We will keep Cindy in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Most sincere condolences, Jake   Most sincere condolences, Jake EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Thank you Ricey and Eric.. Cindy was a very special woman that would see a veteran and his wife eating in a restaurant, and go pay for their meal but tell the manager not to tell them who paid for it.. After never driving anything bigger than a minivan, she jumped into the drivers seat of the 32' motor home and drove to Atlanta.. She was the hardest working person I've ever know and didn't know the meaning of "relax". We only had 20 months together, but they were the happiest 20 months both of us have ever had.. I wish all of you could have met her..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Most sincere condolences, Jake   Most sincere condolences, Jake EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:19 pm

It sounds like she was a fantastic lady and I am so glad that you were able to have her in your life for the short time you did. I have no doubt that it was a blessing.

I am just so, so sorry for your sudden loss.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Most sincere condolences, Jake   Most sincere condolences, Jake EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Thank you Ricey.. She was fantastic at everything we did together.. I felt 100% confident in anything she tried to do and was the ONLY person that I was comfortable enough with her driving that I could actually sleep for a while on our trips to New York or Ohio.. We were really looking forward to taking the motor home and car to Alaska within a few years..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most sincere condolences, Jake   Most sincere condolences, Jake Empty

Back to top Go down

Most sincere condolences, Jake
Page 1 of 1