Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations Jake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Congratulations Jake Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:34 am

On his Facebook timeline, he announced that he just got engaged.

May y'all have a long and loving life together!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 am

Yippee for Jake and his lady! This is wonderful news!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:28 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:33 pm

That is great news. Congratulations Jake!!!
I hope she is a dog lover.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Aww, congratulations! Just yesterday I was going to ask where he's been.

Good for them! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 am

Congrat! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes..  Cindy is a remarkable woman whom I was lucky enough to meet and luckier that we fell in love with each other..  We were on a 2 week trip with my mom to NC to see one of my aunts and uncles, NJ for a family reunion (we got engaged at the party and she was welcomed to the family by a big round of cheers when she said YES).  It was a total surprise to her, but everybody else knew I was going to ask her.  :-)  Then, NY to visit my best friend since I was 3 yrs old, a cousin and a few others, then northern NY to see an aunt who turned 100 a week or so ago and her daughter, then Columbus, OH for a few days to meet Cindy's family and an old navy friend and his wife who I haven't seen in 25 years..  Even after having BOTH left rear tires of the motor home blow out and rip out a lot of wires, it was a great trip..  Really, the worst part was the 4-5 hours of traffic delays in Kentucky due to ??construction??  Lanes were closed for miles and we never saw any workers in the 4 areas of lanes being closed.. Toby and Mattie were with us and were NO problem at all..  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm

I65?

I just went through there a couple of weeks ago.

What should've taken an hour, was easily a four hour exercise in frustration.

Aside from that, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jake   Congratulations Jake Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Jake
Page 1 of 1