Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Billary the HippoCrite

Go down 
+2
mediawatcher
nochain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:59 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Don't put words into my mouth, nochain.  I did NOT say that anything Hillary did was acceptable.  I have stated many times that I find her unacceptable.  I have stated many times she will not get my vote..

Where did I do that? Seems to me you and Pkr were exchanging posts - not me.

Nope.  Your post that I was referring to was conveniently deleted and only you can do that... besides me, and I didn't do it.

Nope, I haven't deleted anything, no reason to do so. You are mistaken but if that's the way you want to handle undo criticism so be it.

You deleter [nochain] you!...Just admit you [nochain] were wrong and apologize [nochain]...geez [nochain]....You've learned from this process and hrc....DELETE!!!!..... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:15 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Don't put words into my mouth, nochain.  I did NOT say that anything Hillary did was acceptable.  I have stated many times that I find her unacceptable.  I have stated many times she will not get my vote..

Nope.  Your post that I was referring to was conveniently deleted and only you can do that... besides me, and I didn't do it.

Nope, I haven't deleted anything, no reason to do so. You are mistaken but if that's the way you want to handle undo criticism so be it.

You deleter [nochain] you!...Just admit you [nochain] were wrong and apologize [nochain]...geez [nochain]....You've learned from this process and hrc....DELETE!!!!.....

Put the crack pipe down and step away.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

You deleter [nochain] you!...Just admit you [nochain] were wrong and apologize [nochain]...geez [nochain]....You've learned from this process and hrc....DELETE!!!!.....  

But it's Friday.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:17 pm

nochain wrote:
Well when you have Oblamer belittling an ongoing FBI investigation........

It's not a criminal investigation. Hillary has not been charged with any crime. If the Republicans weren't in charge of Congress right now there would have not even been an investigation. It's all politics. If she is ever charged,  Colin Powell may need to thank his lucky stars if 7 years have passed since he was Secretary of State because his aides have stated that he did the same thing.  All that's been made public  many times but hating the Clintons makes people's heads explode.
I hope yours doesn't. It's nice to have folks to argue with on this forum.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-legal-analysts-hillary-clinton-didnt-break-the-law/
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:30 pm

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

I have looked and looked and looked, but cannot find the post I was referring to, Nochain.  I sincerely apologize if it was someone else that made that post, man.  (It WAS deleted, but by whom?)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Eddard wrote:
nochain wrote:
Well when you have Oblamer belittling an ongoing FBI investigation........

It's not a criminal investigation. Hillary has not been charged with any crime. If the Republicans weren't in charge of Congress right now there would have not even been an investigation. It's all politics. If she is ever charged,  Colin Powell may need to thank his lucky stars if 7 years have passed since he was Secretary of State because his aides have stated that he did the same thing.  All that's been made public  many times but hating the Clintons makes people's heads explode.
I hope yours doesn't. It's nice to have folks to argue with on this forum.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-legal-analysts-hillary-clinton-didnt-break-the-law/

Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 Trick-question
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 am

Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

I have looked and looked and looked, but cannot find the post I was referring to, Nochain.  I sincerely apologize if it was someone else that made that post, man.  (It WAS deleted, but by whom?)

I don't know Eric, I never saw it and haven't made or deleted a post of any sort that you referenced. Someone playing games on here I guess. I can guess who it was but will refrain from pointing fingers so I don't have to look at another long string of lame cartoons.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:04 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

I don't know Eric, I never saw it and haven't made or deleted a post of any sort that you referenced. Someone playing games on here I guess. I can guess who it was but will refrain from pointing fingers so I don't have to look at another long string of lame cartoons.

Good thing you didn't name..... lol!  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Billary the HippoCrite
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2