Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Billary the HippoCrite

Go down 
+2
mediawatcher
nochain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Billary the HippoCrite Empty
PostSubject: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Billary is unreal, while she refuses to acknowledge her possibly illegal activities she wants others to "answer for their actions". Since when has a Clinton accepted responsibility or even given a straight answer for their actions???

"Hillary: Snowden should return and 'answer for what he has done'"

By Bradford Richardson - 10/16/15 01:27 PM EDT
"Hillary Clinton says National Security Agency (NSA) leaker Edward Snowden should return to America to answer for his actions.

Asked at a town hall in New Hampshire on Friday whether Snowden is a “patriot” or a “traitor” for revealing classified government data, Clinton said she was suspicious of his motives.

“Because he took valuable information and went first to China and then is now under the protection of Vladimir Putin, I think that raises a lot of questions about everything else he did,” Clinton said. “So I do not think he should escape having to return and answer for what he has done."

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/257160-hillary-snowden-should-answer-for-what-he-has-done

Billary the HippoCrite NkiHF7O
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:32 am

nochain wrote:
Billary is unreal, while she refuses to acknowledge her possibly illegal activities she wants others to "answer for their actions". Since when has a Clinton accepted responsibility or even given a straight answer for their actions???

"Hillary: Snowden should return and 'answer for what he has done'"

By Bradford Richardson - 10/16/15 01:27 PM EDT
"Hillary Clinton says National Security Agency (NSA) leaker Edward Snowden should return to America to answer for his actions.

Asked at a town hall in New Hampshire on Friday whether Snowden is a “patriot” or a “traitor” for revealing classified government data, Clinton said she was suspicious of his motives.

“Because he took valuable information and went first to China and then is now under the protection of Vladimir Putin, I think that raises a lot of questions about everything else he did,” Clinton said. “So I do not think he should escape having to return and answer for what he has done."

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/257160-hillary-snowden-should-answer-for-what-he-has-done

Billary the HippoCrite NkiHF7O

Seems that her majesty has an opinion on how others should face justice for their actions [Davis--Snowden] yet once again demonstrates that 'justice' being served is for others and not herself....Would Davis...Snowden etc., be given a free pass if they suddenly said their actions were a 'poor decision' or 'judgement error'?....The lack of a conscience is amazing on her part that she has no shame in assigning justice to others and yet failing to recognize or accept her actions....Would think that this is just arrogance but...seems like hrc knows that the 'fix' is in and the administration/doj [department of justice---what a freakin joke!] will cover her....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:23 am

Well when you have Oblamer belittling an ongoing FBI investigation........
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:00 am

Billary the HippoCrite Union

Billary the HippoCrite Tweet

Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:52 am

Have some more...

Billary the HippoCrite 10407423_897494327008248_3170442108807768664_n

Whatever you think of her, Hillary Clinton is about to get the same rare opportunity her husband got 20 years ago: become more popular as a result of being investigated by total assholes.- Andy Borowitz

The fact that it isn't called the Bush Crash of 2008 is a testament to how much the right shapes our narratives.- LOLGOP

I like hearing how we shouldn't believe the job numbers from people who believed the color coded terror alerts.- John Fugelsang

Billary the HippoCrite Quote

Last edited by polecat on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:53 am

Billary the HippoCrite Fee-fees
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:28 am

nochain wrote:
Well when you have Oblamer belittling an ongoing FBI investigation........

The defenders can call it partisan...a witchhunt [no pun because she's been found]....or a lame and tired right wing conspiracy....but the bottom line is that in both the Benghazi attack/murders and the e-mails/classified material....it was incompetence compounded with deceptions...lies and cover-ups....The 2015 style of politics by the Clintons is no different than the previous way they did business....hrc has proven over and over again that she refuses to be responsible and/or accountable for her actions and expects her incompetence to be overlooked all the while she goes around the country and tells that others should be held accountable/responsible and punished for their actions...and some refuse to see the arrogance in this behavior...

With the Clinton's it's like the old saying.....One lies and the other one swears to it....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:39 am

The Farm Animal creates problems all by herself. But liberals are biased political hacks so they are easily able to overlook all of her warts and instead focus on mistakes past presidents made - as if that makes any difference now. They have nothing to offer.

Billary the HippoCrite Hillary-email
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:42 am

nochain wrote:
The Farm Animal creates problems all by herself. But liberals are biased political hacks so they are easily able to overlook all of her warts and instead focus on mistakes past presidents made - as if that makes any difference now. They have nothing to offer.

Billary the HippoCrite Hillary-email

She has never been a good candidate....or successful in the Senate and as Sec of State....It's simply a list on a resume' that she and others feel her to be entitled to be potus...She feels she's waited for her turn and because she's a woman this will also be another historical election [last ones haven't worked out so great]...that's really all she has...It's like today's liberalism....NO substance...but it will make some feel good...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 am

We shouldn't dredge up 9/11 and place blame, say the guys who are on their 78th and a 1/2 Benghazi investigation.- LOLGOP

I want to see Trey Gowdy's emails.

Just rename it the House Committee on Baseless Speculation. #BenghaziCommittee - Lane Brooks

Billary the HippoCrite 11224367_940184782718369_8575085216007266844_n
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:58 am

[quote="nochain"]The Farm Animal creates problems all by herself. But liberals are biased political hacks so they are easily able to overlook all of her warts and instead focus on mistakes past presidents made - as if that makes any difference now. They have nothing to offer.

But liberals are biased political hacks

Who is it leading on the gop side? TRUMP! LOL
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:10 am

polecat wrote:
nochain wrote:

But liberals are biased political hacks

Who is it leading on the gop side? TRUMP! LOL

The Trumpet is only biased toward himself, narcissists are like that. I wouldn't place too much stock in polls this early in the game, people are tired of the same old same old in politics so he plays to that but I don't think many would be willing to actually vote for him. Trump will exit eventually (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:14 pm

polecat wrote:
We shouldn't dredge up 9/11 and place blame, say the guys who are on their 78th and a 1/2 Benghazi investigation.- LOLGOP

I want to see Trey Gowdy's emails.

Just rename it the House Committee on Baseless Speculation. #BenghaziCommittee - Lane Brooks

While it was just yesterday that ambassador stevens emails were turned over... and two weeks since the dod turned over emails after hillary had sworn under oath that she had turned them all over. The other committees had none of that information. That may pass as compliance to you... but objective people can see that it is obstruction. I prefer that our govt is responsive to our rightful ability to public records and is held accountable. You obviously give your dear leaders a pass... for some convoluted and biased rational. Carry on comrade.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, gag, gag, gag.

Yes, four good men died, including the ambassador.  

Where is the indignant outrage about 87 good men dead at embassies when "W" was President?  (LINK)

Isn't this being hypocritical of the Republicans to drag this out in hearings after hearings ad nauseum?  Certainly there were mistakes made where many of the 87 were killed, don't ya think?  (Or, are Republicans so closed-minded and conveniently choose to ignore other embassy killings?)

I fully expect this post to be ignored, because some folks just can't help themselves when it comes to hating Hillary Clinton.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:12 pm

She lied. The administration and hillary are responsible for the inquiry dragging out.

She could've admitted instantly that she misjudged the situation. She was either naive or incompetent... but what we know for sure is that she LIED and has since OBSTRUCTED our rightful access to OUR public records. You find that acceptable I guess... but that's a real shame. Because in the future that will be the norm. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Don't put words into my mouth, nochain.  I did NOT say that anything Hillary did was acceptable.  I have stated many times that I find her unacceptable.  I have stated many times she will not get my vote.

All politicians lie, obstruct justice, and cover their butts.  Repeat... ALL politicians.  Despicability is not unique to Hillary.  Why single her out?  I hate to break this news to y'all, but there is an election coming up, and it is important that Republicans bash Hillary, the current Democrat frontrunner, at full steam.

Do you honestly believe that no one tried to cover their ass on the other embassy bombings under "W"?

Where is the outrage over the other embassy bombings?  Surely, mistakes were made there as well.

The answer to that question is as clear as the nose on my face.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:48 pm

There was an election coming up when she decided to lie. I don't care what party it is (I hate them both)... I want honest representation. If we excuse the corruption or rationalize it... that's all we'll get.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Come election time, we all will hold our noses and vote for the person we believe to be the lesser of two evils.  Hopefully, we vote in the most honest of the bunch.  Sometimes, we get it right... sometimes not.

Lies didn't just come right before an election, man.  They are ever-present and significant for all politicians.  Most lies don't get caught, but it doesn't negate the fact that they occur.  

"Excusing the corruption or rationalizing it" is one way of putting it.  I prefer to call it politics... despicable politics, f'sure, but it is a game well played in Washington by those on the Right and those on the Left.  Spinmeisters have been doing this crap for eons.

Politics?  Let's face reality.  If Hillary wasn't a viable Democrat candidate, we wouldn't be having this discussion and the Republicans wouldn't be holding hearings.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:31 am

PkrBum wrote:
There was an election coming up when she decided to lie. I don't care what party it is (I hate them both)... I want honest representation. If we excuse the corruption or rationalize it... that's all we'll get.

The focus on this situation continues because of the lies...cover-ups... deceptions etc.,....You are correct after the fact it became apparent that the main focus was to attempt to deflect/deny and control until after the general election...The administration purposely/intentionally sent out high ranking members to lie..cover-up...and deceive....they attempted to sell the stories of the spontaneous protests and internet video when they knew it was not true...

These are the reasons that have allowed someone like Trump to come on the scene and have a huge impact...so far anyway...Trump is leading because Washington is/has failed...Carson another outsider is not far behind Trump...why?...Because he's not from the Washington establishment...This is completely about the record/failures of this administration and deciding if the country wants to continue with a third term of the cowh with hrc at the helm---that's the choice...hrc is hardly and outsider and a known political commodity--her tactics and untruthfulness has never changed and the frustration lies with her or anyone continuing to be allowed to be above the laws...This is ALL her doing and her responsibility---not anyone else....Blame the republicans [who once again have botched being in power] but that alone isn't or shouldn't excuse the actions of the former sec of state....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:33 am

Eric wrote:
Don't put words into my mouth, nochain.  I did NOT say that anything Hillary did was acceptable.  I have stated many times that I find her unacceptable.  I have stated many times she will not get my vote..

Where did I do that? Seems to me you and Pkr were exchanging posts - not me.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:51 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Don't put words into my mouth, nochain.  I did NOT say that anything Hillary did was acceptable.  I have stated many times that I find her unacceptable.  I have stated many times she will not get my vote..

I'm sure you did...or tried to do it....you always try that tactic....It is quite unreasonable that anyone should expect that the former sec of state [and others] be questioned or held accountable....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:34 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

I'm sure you did...or tried to do it....you always try that tactic....It is quite unreasonable that anyone should expect that the former sec of state [and others]  be questioned or held accountable....

Nope, I don't mind getting the slap when I do something but when I haven't....I don't like being accused of something I didn't do.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:16 pm

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Nope. Your post that I was referring to was conveniently deleted and only you can do that... besides me, and I didn't do it.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Nope.  Your post that I was referring to was conveniently deleted and only you can do that... besides me, and I didn't do it.

Nope, I haven't deleted anything, no reason to do so. You are mistaken but if that's the way you want to handle undo criticism so be it.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:20 pm

She is assuring her presidency so far today in those hearings.

She looks like a composed, extremely intelligent and even a caring woman who is being bullied by a bunch of Republicans who are only interested in political gain.
They won't get it from these hearings because she's giving them the whipping they deserve. Every time they mention Sydney Blumenthal they remind the American public that he is nothing but one of her friends with no relation to Benghazi at all. She and he have every right to speak to each other in e-mails.

I am finally sure she's just as smart as Bill. Go Billary!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billary the HippoCrite   Billary the HippoCrite Empty

Back to top Go down

Billary the HippoCrite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next