Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Elizabeth Warren

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda

Linda

Dear Elizabeth Warren Empty
PostSubject: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 am

Ms. Warren,

Witnessed your tirade on the floor of Congress. So thankful you have the freedom to voice your opinion no matter how leading and false it appears to be.

You take the opportunity to run down your political opponent.

A large number of the American citizens you and your fellow members of Congress represent do not want their tax dollars spent on Planned Parenthood.

It is, by law, a woman's right to have the life of her unborn child sucked from her body.

But why, if I do not believe in such an action, should my tax dollars pay for it? This is the issue. Not a war against women. The women have the right. The law allows it. I choose...my choice is...not to pay for it.

The woman has the right. Let her finance her own right.

I have a right to freedom of religion. I see no tax dollars paying for my right to worship as I please.

Do you get it, Elizabeth?

Sincerely,

Linda

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:25 am

Linda wrote:
Ms. Warren,

Witnessed your tirade on the floor of Congress.  So thankful you have the freedom to voice your opinion no matter how leading and false it appears to be.

You take the opportunity to run down your political opponent.

A large number of the American citizens you and your fellow members of Congress represent do not want their tax dollars spent on Planned Parenthood.

It is,  by law,  a woman's right to have the life of her unborn child sucked from her body.

But why, if I do not believe in such an action, should my tax dollars pay for it?  This is the issue.  Not a war against women.  The women have the right.  The law allows it.  I choose...my choice is...not to pay for it.

The woman has the right.  Let her finance her own right.

I have a right to freedom of religion.  I see no tax dollars paying for my right to worship as I please.

Do you get it, Elizabeth?  

Sincerely,

Linda

Wouldn't hold breath waiting for an answer.....well logical response anyway!...
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 am

I wouldn't waste the stamp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:25 pm

So we get to pick and choose what ''our'' taxes are spent on?

I see no tax dollars paying for my right to worship as I please.

What?

$4.50 an hour work for you or do you want $15
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:12 pm

You'll have to explain, Polecat.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:40 pm

You 1st

I see no tax dollars paying for my right to worship as I please.

Please ''Splain'' that.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:48 pm

I speak of choice.  I have the freedom to worship as given to me in the law in the land.  Yet, the church does not receive payments from the Government.  

Planned Parenthood exists because of the law that gives a woman freedom to have an abortion.   Planned Parenthood receives government money.

Why is the choice of abortion/planned parenthood covered by tax dollars?

Should I not be concerned that my tax money goes to aid in the abortion of life?

Like I said....freedom of choice for the woman so the money needs to come from her to pay for her choice.  Not the government.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:20 am

Well put Linda.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Polecat never came back. He asked me to "splain" and I did.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:30 pm

That's cool

I don't have a problem with it so they can spend my tax dollars on this and yours on the F35.

Deal
No Deal?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:10 pm

It's all good as long as someone helpless gets killed by our taxes. Democide, your taxes at work...

Dear Elizabeth Warren Z13

book reveals how soldiers like this one callously murdered
the innocent and then joked about it with fellow soldiers
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm

I think conservatives will be fine with Ben Carson having experimented on fetal tissue as long as he didn't try to give it health insurance. - LOLGOP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Elizabeth Warren   Dear Elizabeth Warren Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Elizabeth Warren
Page 1 of 1