Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

isis strategy....

Go down 
+3
PkrBum
nochain
mediawatcher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:00 am

or lackthereof?.....The cowh said yesterday that a strategy hasn't been finalized yet in the war against isis....how long have we [and other nations] been engaging them and NO strategy?...What the hell have we been doing?...More American troops committed and we still don't actually know what to do?...They are sent into Iraq and told not to engage then reports are that they are engaging in higher proportion that originally planned....Policies...legislation can be fined tuned to get it right but when there are boots on ground [which we were told wouldn't happen] this amateur commander-in chief [after six plus years] continues to be clueless and displays a lack of conviction to do what is necessary...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:22 am

Oblamer is fast becoming nothing more than a "placeholder" in the White House. He doesn't have a strategy because he's not interested in the situation. Now if there were some world class golf courses over there.......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 am

nochain wrote:
Oblamer is fast becoming nothing more than a "placeholder" in the White House. He doesn't have a strategy because he's not interested in the situation. Now if there were some world class golf courses over there.......

Least the sandtraps are all in place....And that's my entire point---if he lacks the conviction or interest...then bring them home and get the troops out of there....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:58 am

He's apparently not even bombing hard isis targets. It's as if it's a token effort.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:03 am

PkrBum wrote:
He's apparently not even bombing hard isis targets. It's as if it's a token effort.

Doing enough or pretending to do enough to appease Americans that he's on top of the situation...Again a token effort is not acceptable...He wants to be president and commander-in-chief but he doesn't want to lead and make decisions...deadly combination when it comes to policies governing the use of troops...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:52 pm

It would be nice if the guys saying ISIS is about to kill us all weren't the same guys saying we can't do anything about 32k gun deaths.- LOLGOP
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:32 am

polecat wrote:
It would be nice if the guys saying ISIS is about to kill us all weren't the same guys saying we can't do anything about 32k gun deaths.- LOLGOP

Since it's Oblamer and other senior administration officials claiming ISIS is a serious threat to the U.S. I suppose he can't focus on other issues. LOLDUMBOCRATS

isis strategy.... D-logo_dumbocrats

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 am

nochain wrote:
polecat wrote:

Since it's Oblamer and other senior administration officials claiming ISIS is a serious threat to the U.S. I suppose he can't focus on other issues. LOLDUMBOCRATS

First isis was a "jv team" and not a threat..."al qaeda is on the run"...and then to a serious threat to the U.S....The administration has refused to call the Ft Hood terrorist attack a terrorist attack [workplace violence]...

Republicans can and should be blamed or identified as part of the problem on MANY issues but foreign policy under this administration...like it or not is a direct reflection on the cowh and his administration...Remember---He was going to restore our standing in the world---looks like he's attempting to make us a third world country in order to apologize for becoming a super-power...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:58 am

isis strategy.... Crybabies
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 am

polecat wrote:

Sure we can. Where are the majority of them taking place and who are committing them?

Then send in your militarized police and the n.guard... door to door if nec.

Problem solved... right?

Unless you think disarming law abiding citizens is a solution... that's just dumb.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 am

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:

Sure we can. Where are the majority of them taking place and who are committing them?

Then send in your militarized police and the n.guard... door to door if nec.

Problem solved... right?

Unless you think disarming law abiding citizens is a solution... that's just dumb.

I just wish Oblamer would quit whining about the ISIS threat to us and do something useful for once.

isis strategy.... 2Q==
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:10 pm

isis strategy.... Equal
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:27 am

I thought this thread was about ISIS????

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 am

nochain wrote:
I thought this thread was about ISIS????

It was until a sharp turn to the left and suddenly its the republicans fault for the cowh and his administration not having a strategy for isis....which actually may explain the amateur hour of the cowh and his administration...no accountability..no responsibility and the strategy as it has been from the beginning....blame everyone else for their incompetence....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 am

Dumbocrats eh?

It is nice that posters here know restraint and stay clear of such broad-brushed offensive posts.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 am

I think the "show masters" are running amuck trying to keep "we the people" distracted and nothing is working.  

I think we're tired of the show and would prefer some down home honesty where "we the people" can work, live, love and laugh without government intrusion.  

We have been and can be self sufficient but that doesn't fit with the overall plan.  

Now that it's time to celebrate our Independence (wow that's almost a joke) we are threatened with ISIS.

I truly feel ISIS is terrorist du jour.  Probably backed by the CIA.

All are control mechanisms. It's not an ISIS strategy...it's a controller's strategy. Whomever the controllers may be.  And, personally, any President of the USA is not in a position to be that controller.

Oh, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Definitely those who conspire but a full theory...nah.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 pm

I am a conspiracy analyst and boy am I busy.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Some points could be valid
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I am a conspiracy analyst and boy am I busy.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Eric wrote:
Dumbocrats eh?  

It is nice that posters here know restraint and stay clear of such broad-brushed offensive posts.

I know, right.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

isis strategy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: isis strategy....   isis strategy.... Empty

Back to top Go down

isis strategy....
Page 1 of 1