Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning

Go down 
+3
PkrBum
Eric
RockinRickus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RockinRickus

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Warning   Warning EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Yes I'm new here, sorry my first post is a negative one. I recently had service work done on my van at Express Oil Change on 9 mile rd. Over a thousand dollars spent replacing the A/C system. Were to start? 5 trips and countless hours wasted. Been lied to, treated has if I'm stupid. Burnt up my stereo, and tried to blame it on me. Drain flooded the floor, and they didn't clean it or remove the water, was told to go to car wash and vacuum it out. They will not listen to your complaints they THINK they know it all. Service Rated a Big Fat 0!!!!! Owners, I'm still waiting on a return phone call to make this correct, the only call back I got was from the manager of nine mile rd. getting rude and unprofessional about me calling his boss on this matter. Still waiting on Randy to return my call! Please do yourself a favor and stay away from them. Gotta be a better service center here, any suggestions? Anyone know a good lawyer?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:45 pm

I use the one on Navy Blvd. At least, I THINK it is an Express Oil Change facility.

The one I use in Hoover, Alabama is huge and they have done free work for me on my trailer. Good people.

However, my son has had a bad experience with a different Express Oil Change facility in the Birmigham/Hoover area. I guess each one is different.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:57 am

I think I'd take the car to some ac experts and get a written analysis.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:15 am

The best (by FAR) overall mechanics I know of (been in P'cola a total of 30 years) is Jerald Henson on Hwy 29 and 10 mile road. They are real mechanics and very honest. Their number is (850) 477-4212. As for the oil place I would file a complaint with the BBB (that might push them to make it right to clear the complaint) and contact their corporate office if they are a chain. You get better results going straight to the top.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:42 am

nochain wrote:
The best (by FAR) overall mechanics I know of (been in P'cola a total of 30 years) is Jerald Henson on Hwy 29 and 10 mile road. They are real mechanics and very honest. Their number is (850) 477-4212. As for the oil place I would file a complaint with the BBB (that might push them to make it right to clear the complaint) and contact their corporate office if they are a chain. You get better results going straight to the top.

I went there last week and mentioned that I was a personal friend of Mr. nochain.....and they yelled get out or we're calling the cops!....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:00 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

I went there last week and mentioned that I was a personal friend of Mr. nochain.....and they yelled get out or we're calling the cops!....

Pull your pants up and take off the hoodie next time.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:03 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Thought you said that was the discount attire....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:06 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Thought you said that was the discount attire....

Some people use it for a 100% discount.....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:53 pm

I use the oil change place near WalMart on Navy Blvd and never had a problem in 8 years.. About maint and repairs, I suggest Pine Forest Automotive Center close to the WalMart by the fair grounds.. It's on the same side of Pine Forest Rd as WalMart ..
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:47 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning
Page 1 of 1