Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive... Empty
PostSubject: Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive...   Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive... EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:52 pm

http://www.infowars.com/elderly-couple-honk-at-off-duty-cop-cop-breaks-mans-nose-smashes-teeth-out-with-gun/

However, the off duty cop used the butt of the gun to pistol whip Mr Akers in the face.

“He hit me right across the nose with it, broke my nose, my sinus cavities, broke my teeth.” Akers told reporters.

The officer then began fighting with Mrs Akers as she tried to stop the attack. Bystanders were alerted by the struggle, and jumped in to break up the fight.

Mrs Akers called the police, and officers arrived, but simply made the situation worse.

“The police came, and went over directly to him. And they were all talking, laughing, joking around,” she said, adding “We feel like they knew him right off the bat.”

Instead of calling for medical attention for Mr Akers, and reprimanding the attacker, the uniformed officers instead treated the couple as if they were criminal suspects, and searched their vehicle.

“They never searched that guy’s truck. He had the gun,” Donald said.

“I thought they were going to shoot my husband, and I was really scared for that.” Janet further noted, fearing the cops would seek retribution against the couple.

The St Louis County Police refused to release the name of the off duty officer, saying that an investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive...   Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive... EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Ain't nothing gonna come of it.  I'm laying 2 to one odds for today only.  

Any takers up to $100?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive...   Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive... EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:46 pm

I would not bet against you on it. Nothing will happen because the guy was an off duty cop. If he was a civilian that pistol whipped that poor guy he'd be in jail the day it happened.

On another note, it's a good reminder to never stop your car when you know another driver is angry with you about something.
Sadly, the best advice I used to give my kids was to drive to the front of the sheriff's office and see if the angry driver would follow you there. I guess it might not have done any good in this instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive...   Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive... Empty

Back to top Go down

Off duty cop pistol whips old man and laughs with his police buddies when they arrive...
Page 1 of 1