Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drug cops dealing drugs while arresting dealers...competition ...or confusion...well hell I am certainly uncertain...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Drug cops dealing drugs while arresting dealers...competition ...or confusion...well  hell I am certainly uncertain... Empty
PostSubject: Drug cops dealing drugs while arresting dealers...competition ...or confusion...well hell I am certainly uncertain...   Drug cops dealing drugs while arresting dealers...competition ...or confusion...well  hell I am certainly uncertain... EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:02 am

http://www.alternet.org/13-outrageous-cases-drug-war-policing-corruption-week

In Miami, a former NYPD officer pleaded guilty last Friday to traveling to Florida and providing security for a $200,000 cocaine deal that turned out to be a federal drug sting. Phillip LeRoy, 28, copped to one count of drug trafficking conspiracy. He's looking at 10 years to life in federal prison.

In Washington, Pennsylvania, a former state court judge pleaded guilty last Friday to stealing cocaine that he had ordered police to keep in his chambers instead of the evidence room. Former Washington County Judge Paul Pozonsky copped to theft by unlawful taking, obstruction of the administration of law, and misapplication of entrusted property. In return, prosecutors dropped one felony and one misdemeanor count. Pozonsky supposedly took the drug for his own use. He's looking at up to two years in jail when sentenced in July.

In Washington, DC, a former FBI agent pleaded guilty Monday to charges related to stealing heroin from evidence bags. Matthew Lowry, 33, admitted stealing the smack and using it himself, as well as trying to replace it with other substances and falsifying records to hide his misdeeds. He said he had been strung out on pain pills. He copped to 38 counts of obstruction of justice, 13 counts of conversion of property, and 13 counts of heroin possession. Because of Lowy's hand in the cookie jar, prosecutors have had to throw out dozens of drug cases.
Back to top Go down

Drug cops dealing drugs while arresting dealers...competition ...or confusion...well hell I am certainly uncertain...
Page 1 of 1