Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches Empty
PostSubject: Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches   Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:32 am

Has anybody thought this made sense?

I know it will cut down on drinking binges and rowdy behavior overall, but I don't suspect it will cut down on drinking at house parties... y'know, like where the shooting occurred?

Perhaps things have just gotten out of hand with all the Spring Breakers and this was just the last straw. I suspect the authorities were just waiting for something like this to happen so that they could clamp down on the festivities.

Shooting at house... ban drinking on the beach... duh!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches   Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:36 am

There is little I enjoy more than surf fishing. Kicking back drinking a beer and watching my lines and the view. Absolutely bothering no one and causing no harm. Fricking nazis.
Back to top Go down

Shooting occurs in house, PC bans drinking on beaches
Page 1 of 1