Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.

Go down 
+2
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:05 am

Eric wrote:
"have heard no one even come close to supporting or defending this criminal"

Not true.  His lawyer was preparing a valiant "fearful for my life" defense and even made a statement to that effect.

But that was before the video surfaced, lol.

Isn't that what slimy lawyers are supposed to do for their clients??????
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:07 am

Eric wrote:

Not true.  His lawyer was preparing a valiant "fearful for my life" defense and even made a statement to that effect.

You are understanding that there has to be some kind of defense....right?....Not that that was good/credible/or even close to the truth in any way shape or form...May be a reason that this lawyer or other lawyers that are defending criminals don't want to know the facts....dunno maybe it helps them sleep at night....Stand corrected and most likely another lawyer will be assigned and he/she will too come up with a defense to argue for their client....The Boston Bomber's lawyer said he did it but floated the idea that he was under the influence of this brother therefore attempting to offer an excuse and save the pos from the death penalty....didn't work out so well based on the indictments...Doubt that lawyer thought that lame excuse/defense was the truth...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 am

MW, in no way do I accuse ALL LEOs of being murderers or miscreants.  I dare say that most are good guys.  The ones I know certainly are good guys.

No need to repeat myself about the "system"... although I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Isn't that what slimy lawyers are supposed to do for their clients??????

lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers ...If it was a commercial the correct response would have been...Thanks Captain Obvious.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:13 am

If I was a lawyer, I don't think I could sleep at night, knowing I lied to get some scumbag off the hook.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:20 am

Eric wrote:
MW, in no way do I accuse ALL LEOs of being murderers or miscreants.  I dare say that most are good guys.  The ones I know certainly are good guys.

No need to repeat myself about the "system"... although I wanted to.

"Because LEOs get away with murder all the time".....

Not my words and certainly not much interpretation needed......But to play the game...in recent incidents they [LEOs] did not get away with murder because it was found that it wasn't murder as alleged...In this case it's a single criminal that committed this murder and he has been arrested and charged accordingly...No excuses...no explanations.... Again, if this game were played with your hot topic button it would not be allowed to continue as supported by past reactions....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:40 am

Not just MY hot topic button, my man.

Enjoy the day... (I think we have beat this topic senseless, once again, lol.)
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 pm

I am sure the Gestapo had it's apologists....

1    Nazi Party members

were especially happy - they got all the best houses, preferential treatment, good jobs in the government and power over other people.

2     Ordinary people

For ordinary people, life was good, and many Germans even today look back and remember the years before 1939 as happy years:

Nazi economic policies gave full employment (work programmes/ Strength through Joy), prosperity and financial security - many observers stated that there seemed to be no poverty in Germany,

the Strength through Joy programme (KdF) gave some people fun and holidays.

the 'Beauty of Work' movement (SdA) gave people pride in what they were doing.

law and order (few people locked their doors),

autobahns improved transport,

frequent ceremonies, rallies, colour and excitement,

Nazi propaganda gave people hope,

Nazi racial philosophy gave people self-belief

Trust in Adolf Hitler gave a sense of security (one German woman told the American reporter Nora Wall: 'He is my mother and my father.   He keeps me safe from all harm.')

Source A

We all felt the same, the same happiness and joy.
Things were looking up.
I believe no statesman has ever been as loved as Adolf Hitler was then.
It’s all come flooding back to me.
Those were happy times.

A German farmer, Luise Essig, remembering life in Nazi Germany.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 pm

TIME Man of the Year 1938

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,760539,00.html

He was also a BIG favorite of progressives in our country... tho that's being rewritten just like eugenics and even the federal reserve. I'm sure soon they will all be vast right wing conspiracies.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:14 am

American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 150410thedifference9274933654_t755_h0a125d3db205c691859701a971387ea93547fe96
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.   American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

American police killed more people in March than all the people police killed in the UK in 115 years.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2