Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !

Go down 
+2
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! Empty
PostSubject: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/scientists-grow-kidneys-of-aborted-babies-in-animals/

Science publications are hailing research breakthroughs in a new life-saving procedure that harvests the organs of aborted children and transplants them in animals, where they can grow and then be made available to patients.

The Genetic Literacy Project website calls the process Xenotransplantation and suggests the biggest question would be, “Would you accept an organ from a pig, cow, baboon or a chimpanzee to save your child’s life, or your own?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:25 pm

I guess I would, Teo, but it is so macabre.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 pm

I definitely would. Abortions are legal and will be done anyway. They were done even when they were not legal, just by different means. Why not use the tissue to save lives?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:07 pm

I guess you missed the part about the animals.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Lots of people have heart valves from pigs (I think).
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Yes, and arteries.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:37 pm

Yes they do.....removed from animals not transplanted into animals.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Humans can use some animal organs to save lives. The transplant comes from the animal to the human. No one ever complains about that. John Wayne lived many years with a pig valve.
In this case, the animal is just an incubator where a human organ can grow. A human organ is bound to be better than using an organ from another species.
I hate that animals have been killed through the years in experimentation to save human life, but that's how things are done. I hate hunting and animals being killed for any reason, but I am a hypocrite about that because I still eat meat.
Most people would say human life is more important than animal life.  Is your argument the opposite?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 pm

Be not the first by whom the new are tried

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Eddard wrote:
Humans can use some animal organs to save lives. The transplant comes from the animal to the human. No one ever complains about that. John Wayne lived many years with a pig valve.
In this case, the animal is just an incubator where a human organ can grow. A human organ is bound to be better than using an organ from another species.
I hate that animals have been killed through the years in experimentation to save human life, but that's how things are done. I hate hunting and animals being killed for any reason, but I am a hypocrite about that because I still eat meat.
Most people would say human life is more important than animal life.  Is your argument the opposite?

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM1AZq5-sGdYpkH9KBE9Im8wjoa7AD8Q9IjdjV2cxAXCB0xdAG

Don't worry. Within a few more years you can get your transplants from a clone made from your DNA so they won't have to kill some innocent animal, and there should be almost zero percent possibility of your rejecting the implant, and everything will be..... just fine...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5hRQwewcUY

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm not sure I'm interested in living beyond usefulness.

Past eighty looks pretty grim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPhKlIKyBET2Rz6Fysg7Q80XFK8qCQkC0t19dd2CAFM0EtqOHFHQ

Naw. They'll just give us all new twenty year old bodies. If you're a politician you'll have it made and if you're just one of the commoners they'll tell you to get off your azz and get back to work...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lYNgCVwFo

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:02 pm

I agree with the past 80 stuff but I've got to up it to about 85. I have a neighbor who is 87 and looks and gets around like she's 60.
I've got to have younger parts than my own if they're going to manufacture them.

I would definitely be willing to be the first to take an organ grown from aborted tissue inside an animal if I were terminally ill. But that's only because I'm still getting around pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:15 pm

It's refreshing to know you accept the idea that a fetus has transplantable organs. Kinda kicks the crap out of your previous theory......a fetus is just a "blob" of tissue.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:11 pm

No, I don't think it pokes holes in my previous theory at all.
Abortions are legal up to three months and later on when they are for medical reasons.  So long as the fetuses they use are aborted according to the rules of law that exist right now, I would not have any problem at all with using their organs to help people.

Having an organ doesn't make you a living, breathing, viable human being. Growing an ear on a rat doesn't make the rat a human.

There's no way that people like you and me will ever agree on that one, so it's futile for you to even try and change my mind. I will not ever accept your idea that abortion is murder and that those that have abortions are murderers. I've known far too many good , decent women who have had them.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 pm

My problem with abortions...they should not be used as a method of birth control. I would expect good decent women would be responsible individuals and think ahead.

Having a heart beat and organs .....is a fetus. Growing in the womb until if is viable......it is not just a blob of tissue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Eddard wrote:
No, I don't think it pokes holes in my previous theory at all.
Abortions are legal up to three months and later on when they are for medical reasons.  So long as the fetuses they use are aborted according to the rules of law that exist right now, I would not have any problem at all with using their organs to help people.

Having an organ doesn't make you a living, breathing, viable human being. Growing an ear on a rat doesn't make the rat a human.

There's no way that people like you and me will ever agree on that one, so it's futile for you to even try and change my mind. I will not ever accept your idea that abortion is murder and that those that have abortions are murderers. I've known far too many good , decent women who have had them.

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUzUW-5dhSL3Ihfd3-pGF9pkMwsy2cSsKaplf0cbTnG_ugTxeZNw

Having a brain doesn't guarantee intelligence much less sentience and/or sapience either. Perhaps we should give IQ tests to people and if they score to low they go to the organ banks also.

Shall we go down this slippery slope?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T9n1bvjzrM

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !   Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aborted childrens organs continue to grow in animals for harvesting....frickin ghouls !
Page 1 of 1