Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill.... Empty
PostSubject: Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....   Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:25 pm

http://www.garynorth.com/public/13432.cfm

As my wife and I drove to the funeral eight years ago, she received a telephone call on her cell phone. It was some woman working with the hospital, demanding payment. My wife informed the woman that we were on the way to my son's funeral. The woman said this to my wife: "Then who's going to pay this bill?" Ah, the tender mercies of hospital bill collectors! My wife gave a perfectly good answer: "I have no idea." That was the last we ever heard from the hospital.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....   Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:29 pm

I finally broke down today and asked for a physical from a local med center. I asked them how soon I could be seen...they said it depends on your insurance company....mine wasn't so good...I get to wait 6 weeks for a common physical....love this ACA crap.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....   Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 pm

I hope you're doing okay, my man.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....   Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:35 pm

I feel great but since I haven't had a doctor in 10 or 11 years my friends say I need a physical. I did go to a doc in a box a while back. A centipede bit me on the back and put his poison in me. They gave me antibiotics...I still have them in the fridge.....It healed all by itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....   Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Death saved his son from a big hospital bill....
Page 1 of 1