Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abdul the hero sniper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Abdul the hero sniper Empty
PostSubject: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:59 am

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/02/kent-mcmanigal/arabian-snipere280a8/

The invaders show how compassionate they are by rescuing the orphans and injured their actions have created; treating them in hospitals, and giving them some bottled water and dolls. The people back home lap it up, but Americans see the propaganda for what it is.

Americans are fighting back in every way they can manage- sabotage, becoming more radical about their American beliefs, spying, and recruiting fighters… and for those willing to kill- personal firearms for most; garage-made bombs for the so-inclined. Everyone agrees: extreme threats require extreme measures.

A guy named Abdul is hiding on a roof top in Wichita, using a scoped rifle to shoot people he believes are intending to kill other members of his army of invaders. If the person in his scope looks American- in other words, if the person obviously isn’t one of his guys- and is armed, he shoots. Man, woman, child- it makes no difference. After all, he tell himself, these dogs deserve it because they are all the same, and they want to kill him and his guys.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 am

Abdul the hero sniper JesusFlag
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Teo, I agree with you on a lot of things like we should not make heroes out of snipers. I don't care what country they're shooting civilians in or what government told them to do it.
I'm not paying a dime for that lousy movie.
So what, it admits PTSD happens to these guys when they come home.
If they hadn't volunteered for the jobs they did in the first place they wouldn't have to get PTSD.

When your conscience is traumatized by what you've done, you get PTSD. And nobody is drafted anymore. A lot of these kids sold their consciences out to the government. For money or for glory or for whatever.

Too bad we don't agree on hardly anything else.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:35 pm

The people I agree with on everything are not near as interesting as the ones I dont. Fact is even Teo and I disagree on a lot of things. Like a friend told me once after she got to know me. She said "you are nothing like Teo. ". Remember some of us may be just like we are on here while others may be very different in person.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Do you wear a gas mask in real life, kemosabe?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Eric wrote:
Do you wear a gas mask in real life, kemosabe?

Only after I eat Mexican...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abdul the hero sniper   Abdul the hero sniper Empty

Back to top Go down

Abdul the hero sniper
Page 1 of 1