Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russia releasing incriminatinating information of American governments involvement in 911

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Russia releasing incriminatinating information of American governments involvement in 911 Empty
PostSubject: Russia releasing incriminatinating information of American governments involvement in 911   Russia releasing incriminatinating information of American governments involvement in 911 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:53 am

Amerikanskiye eksperty schitayut, chto nesmotrya na to, chto otnosheniya mezhdu SSHA i Rossiyey dostigli naikhudshey tochki so vremen kholodnoy voyny, Putin poka dostavlyal Obame tol'ko melkiye nepriyatnosti. Analitiki polagayut, chto eto "zatish'ye pered burey". Putin sobirayetsya udarit' odin raz, no bit' on sobralsya sil'no. Rossiya podgotavlivayet vypusk dokazatel'stv prichastnosti amerikanskogo pravitel'stva i spetssluzhb k atake 11 sentyabrya. V perechen' dokazatel'stv vkhodyat sputnikovyye snimki, soobshchayet sayt secretsofthefed. com.

Opublikovannyye materialy smogut dokazat' zloy umysel pravitel'stva po otnosheniyu k narodu SSHA i udachnuyu manipulyatsiyu obshchestvennym mneniyem. Ataku planirovalo amerikanskoye pravitel'stvo, no provodilo yeye chuzhimi rukami. Tak, chto napadeniye na Ameriku i narod Soyedinennykh Shtatov vyglyadelo kak akt agressii mezhdunarodnogo terrorizma.

Motivom dlya obmana i ubiystva sobstvennykh grazhdan posluzhili neftyanyye interesy amerikanskikh goskorporatsiy na Blizhnem vostoke.

Predstavlennyye dokazatel'stva budut tem ubeditel'ney, chto oni lozhatsya na predydushchiye sluchai manipulirovaniya obshchestvennym mneniyem v tselyakh dostizheniya egoisticheskikh chastnykh interesov.

Rossiya dokazyvayet, chto Amerike ne vpervoy podstavlyat' i ubivat' svoikh grazhdan, chto by dobit'sya povoda dlya voyennogo vtorzheniya v inostrannoye gosudarstvo. V sluchaye "ataki 11 sentyabrya", dokazatel'stvami posluzhat sputnikovyye snimki.

V sluchaye uspekha, posledstviya putinskoy taktiki, budut dlya amerikanskogo pravitel'stva samymi nepriglyadnymi. Doveriye k pravitel'stvu budet podorvano, v gorodakh nachnutsya massovyye vystupleniya perekhodyashchiye v vosstaniye, takuyu kartinu risuyut amerikanskiye analitiki.

A kak SSHA budet vyglyadet' na mirovoy politicheskoy arene? Obosnovannost' pozitsii Ameriki v kachestve lidera po bor'be s mezhdunarodnym terrorizmom budet podorvana, chem srazu zhe vospol'zuyutsya strany-izgoi i islamskiye terroristy.

Pust' vas ne smushchayut takiye nepriglyadnyye stsenarii, real'noye razvitiye situatsii mozhet byt' vo mnogo raz khuzhe, preduprezhdayut eksperty.

google translated....

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Published material can prove malice government towards the people of the US and the successful manipulation of public opinion. US government planned to attack, but spent her proxy. So that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests in the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.
http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/northamerica/usacanada/07-02-2015/1247485-0/

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens, that would make a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics, will be for the US government's most unsightly. The government's credibility will be undermined in the cities will begin mass protests turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined than immediately take advantage of rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.
Back to top Go down

Russia releasing incriminatinating information of American governments involvement in 911
Page 1 of 1