Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It only took 20 years to change the world

Go down 
+2
Linda
BobW
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake92

It only took 20 years to change the world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It only took 20 years to change the world   It only took 20 years to change the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:21 pm

I never wanted one but the Navy made me use one.. In 95, I went to school and ended up buying one.. Since then, I've used it for work, mail, and of course the forum...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: It only took 20 years to change the world   It only took 20 years to change the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:44 pm

I have used mine for making maps, making web pages, entertainment (movies & music), mail, editing & storing photos, web surfing/forum, letter writing, research, & shopping... lots of shopping!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: It only took 20 years to change the world   It only took 20 years to change the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:01 am

Those under 30 have never experienced what the world was like before personal computers and the internet.
I remember having to spend hours in a library to find the answer to one question. Now the answer is always in my pocket.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It only took 20 years to change the world   It only took 20 years to change the world - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It only took 20 years to change the world
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2