Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ButtBob

Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 am

http://conspiracydebunked.com/new-world-order-conspiracy-debunked/
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 am

I think so. I think the wealthiest people in the world are all connected in some symbiotic relationship to pile up more wealth. I imagine the banking industry would be the brains behind it all. They know where to start military actions that will pay off the most. There are people who have so much already that paying a billion dollars to blow up the WTC would be chump change to justify a war like we have going on for the last ten years.

Spend a billion in order to make a trillion. Its good business.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am

yelladawg wrote:
I think so. I think the wealthiest people in the world are all connected in some symbiotic relationship to pile up more wealth. I imagine the banking industry would be the brains behind it all. They know where to start military actions that will pay off the most. There are people who have so much already that paying a billion dollars to blow up the WTC would be chump change to justify a war like we have going on for the last ten years.

Spend a billion in order to make a trillion. Its good business.

Thank you Mr. Yella for letting some common sense in the room....
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 am

yelladawg wrote:
I think the wealthiest people in the world are all connected in some symbiotic relationship to pile up more wealth..
That was actually verified by the financial collapse of 08.
What it all boiled down to, is that most all of the biggest international banks were in cahoots on a cockamamy scheme to insure mostly worthless bogus investments when there was no money to pay off on that insurance when those bogus investments tanked.
As they sold trillions of dollars in investments with that scheme, an enormous bubble was being created. And then one day the bubble burst
and there was no money to pay off on all that insurance. And instead the U.S. government (and the taxpayers and citizens of the country) had
to absorb that loss. And nobody went to jail for it. And they're still doing the same thing they were doing then.

That's the actual evil. Not imploding world trade centers and shooting up movie theaters. As I said in another thread, these theories about
imploding world trade centers and shooting up movie theaters do absolutely nothing except obfuscate from the actual real evil which is still happening.
Back to top Go down
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 pm

If there was such a conspiracy, you can be sure they would do everything in their power to make sure their conspiracy was "debunked" so they could keep it a secret. Keeping their agenda secret and obfuscating the facts and truth is the only way they can move their criminal agenda forward.

At times, you get snippets of truth from the main players of this movement. For instance, this quote from David Rockefeller's 2003 memoir. He is talking about the Rockefeller family and its role:

"...Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it...."

There you have it, plain as day, from one of the leading Bilderbergers, the founder of the Trilateral Commission, and honorary chairman of the CFR. When these people get together in their secret meetings, they are deciding how much you will pay for your food and gasoline in the next year, which dictator will be deposed or attacked, which one will be supported, and which people will be left to starve. They also decide who will be your 'elected' leaders. In the latter role, they use their power over money and the mass media to tilt our elections they way they want them to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 pm

We will never be able to beat them. The world will continue to be exactly as they make it.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
this quote from David Rockefeller's 2003 memoir. He is talking about the Rockefeller family and its role:[/color]

"...Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it...."

There you have it, plain as day, from one of the leading Bilderbergers, the founder of the Trilateral Commission, and honorary chairman of the CFR. When these people get together in their secret meetings, they are deciding how much you will pay for your food and gasoline in the next year, which dictator will be deposed or attacked, which one will be supported, and which people will be left to starve. They also decide who will be your 'elected' leaders. In the latter role, they use their power over money and the mass media to tilt our elections they way they want them to go.

Well let's assume that quotes is real (but I googled part a quoted sentence and got no retrieval on it which is virtually unheard of when something like that is an actual quote). And let's assume that the last last line of the quote which is missing and all the rest of what he said was completely in the context of admitting he was the head honcho of the New World Order is all real and accurate.

Now that's exactly what I would do if I was the head honcho of The New World Order. I would tell people that there is a new world order, that it is "working against the best interests of the United States", that it's deciding which dictator to install in the U.S., that it's controlling the elections, that it decides which people should starve and which should not, etc. etc. etc. AND BY GEORGE I'M THE RINGLEADER OF IT.
Yesirree Bob, that is exactly what I would do if I was him.

Just like if I was the dude who owned the World Trade Center (Larry Silverstein), the first thing I would do after blowing up the World Trade Center to commit insurance fraud is get on national television and admit that I gave the order to do it.

It all makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? Statism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:07 pm

uh, no...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 pm

thread_bear wrote:

uh, no...

So already you come over here cussing swearing yelling loudly and causing hate and discontent ? I just know how I can stand much more of your condescension and ridicule... ! Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:50 pm

"...I just know how I can stand much more of your condescension and ridicule..."

teo...my brother....what does that even mean....?

i think you should join us for lunch tomorrow.

it'll make me feel all safe and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

uh, no...

So already you come over here cussing swearing yelling loudly and causing hate and discontent ? I just know how I can stand much more of your condescension and ridicule... ! Damn.

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 pm

I am actually with Teo on this. I have followed this for the last 32 years and read a shelf full of books, as well as many more things online since the advent of the WWW. It is vividly real, and it all centers around the monied class, because they are the ones manipulating everything.

When you learn things like how Wall Street bankers provided the majority of funding to Nicholai Lenin back in 1917 so he could finance his BolsheviK Revolution, it just makes you wonder exactly whose side these people are on. The same person who gave Lenin $20M (Jacob Schiff of the Koehn, Loeb, Inc. investment bank) was also a mover and shaker who helped start the Federal Reserve in 1913. Fast forward to 2013 and you can see where current monetary policy, fostered by people like Schiff, has taken us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 pm

did you know that Pres. Obama had a "paper route" when he was a student. but he never actually threw any papers on anyone's lawn. the whole "job" was created by his handlers. it's just one of a dozen or more they used to bankroll him below the radar.

he also "worked" on a construction crew, was a valet at a fancy restaurant, a landscaper, and my personal favorite....a make-up artist for a funeral home.

it all added up to a nice piece of change.

btw....don't tell anyone i told you this.

it could get me whacked.

seriously. dead deadski.

pennies on the eyes, etc.

forget i even said any of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 am

I certainly think there is.

All you have to do is look into the United Nations to find out.

I guess you could call it one centralized gobernment for the entire planet, same thing
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 am

*Tree*~ wrote:
I certainly think there is.

All you have to do is look into the United Nations to find out.

I guess you could call it one centralized gobernment for the entire planet, same thing

Yes and once they have that they can freely cull any person group or race they desire with an eye on a Utopia managed by and for the benefit of themselves and their progeny .
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes and once they have that they can freely cull any person group or race they desire with an eye on a Utopia managed by and for the benefit of themselves and their progeny .
Which groups and races are gonna be culled? Will white southern men be culled? Because if they're gonna cull us shouldn't we be doing something to disguise the fact that we're white southern men? Since the jews are behind this why don't we convert to judaism?
For example, even though he's a jew, Fred Levin can pass as a white southern man. He even talks with a southern accent like I do. So if we convert to become jews that should do it since we already look like white southern men too. That way we would pass as a white southern man jew.
Remember, the illuminati warned all the jews to stay away from the world trade center before they imploded it. So that tends to make me think they won't be putting jews in the FEMA concentration camps.
Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Which groups and races are gonna be culled? Will white southern men be culled? Because if they're gonna cull us shouldn't we be doing something to disguise the fact that we're white southern men? Since the jews are behind this why don't we convert to judaism?
For example, even though he's a jew, Fred Levin can pass as a white southern man. He even talks with a southern accent like I do. So if we convert to become jews that should do it since we already look like white southern men too. That way we would pass as a white southern man jew.
Remember, the illuminati warned all the jews to stay away from the world trade center before they imploded it. So that tends to make me think they won't be putting jews in the FEMA concentration camps.
Problem solved.

It's Eugenics Bob. They hate Black people and what they classify as useless eaters. They think because they have money they are smarter and more deserving of living. Pretty old game Bob. Winner takes all stuff.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
They think because they have money they are smarter and more deserving of living.
Holy shit, that's the same philosophy Ghandi espouses. Do you think he could be in the New World Order too?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 am

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
They think because they have money they are smarter and more deserving of living.
Holy shit, that's the same philosophy Ghandi espouses. Do you think he could be in the New World Order too?

He fits the profile doesn't he....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world?   Is there a "New World Order" conspiracy to conquer the world? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1