Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whodathunkit. "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola. LMAO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

Whodathunkit.  "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola.  LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Whodathunkit. "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola. LMAO   Whodathunkit.  "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola.  LMAO EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:48 am

A friend of mine noticed his location by scrolling down to item number 10 on this list. lol

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/trolling-is-a-art#.lb4K616Gq

We need to get him participating in the Everyday Pensacola forum.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Whodathunkit.  "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola.  LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whodathunkit. "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola. LMAO   Whodathunkit.  "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola.  LMAO EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:08 pm

I could not believe some of his responses. I'm not surprised that he lives in Pensacola though.
Thanks for that link- it made my day.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Whodathunkit. "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola. LMAO   Whodathunkit.  "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola.  LMAO EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Sounds like Bob on a drunk...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whodathunkit. "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola. LMAO   Whodathunkit.  "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola.  LMAO Empty

Back to top Go down

Whodathunkit. "The Internet's Best Troll" lives right here in good old P'cola. LMAO
Page 1 of 1