Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am having a good day.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

I am having a good day. Empty
PostSubject: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:16 pm

How about you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Yep.....granddaughter number 2 has a band performance tonight. Nothing like listening to first time musicians.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Those first time band performances always amaze me! One semester with an instrument and they are playing...together...mostly on key...and in rhythm! Miss those days.

I've had a good day, also, Hallmark. A few household chores, some writing, got my hair did, and now I'm going to dig into the last of Christmas decorating.

Isn't the weather wonderful?!!
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Yikes....I forgot grandson number 1 is also playing tonight.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:22 pm

It has been a good day here. Christine is coming home from a business trip in Atlanta... yay!

Wrapped a few Christmas presents and finished another audiobook.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Recording or listening??
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Listening.  

The Robert Jordan (penname, his real name is James Oliver Rigney, Jr.), wrote this Wheel of Time series.  Book 8 of 14 named Path of Daggers.    

The total series, according to Wikipedia, is 461 hours 25 minutes (19 days, 5 hrs, 25min).  I like multibook audiobooks, but this one is the largest one I have attempted.  The author died close to the end of the series and another author named Brandon Sanderson finished the series, based upon the author's notes.  I hear that Sanderson's conclusion is more succinct and a bit more enjoyable.

I have repaired retinal tears, "floaters" from the retinal tears, and cataracts not bad enough for fixing, so I listen to audiobooks a lot.  Reading is not the easiest thing for me to do.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:27 pm

I love audiobooks when I travel.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:38 pm

We travel between Birmingham and Pensacola a lot.  Audiobooks make the journey shorter... Some kind of space/time continuum thingy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:44 pm

I traveled from 2011 to 2013 between Madison and Pensacola. Thankful to be back down here permanently. While I love the state of AL, I65 is not my favorite. Traveling so much you get to the end and think did I drive I65 today? Shocked I only drive an hour now to check on "the folks."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:01 pm

I drive a lot. One year, I commuted from Atlanta to Birmingham daily. The mornings were okay due to the time zone change, but I would get home after 8 due to the time zone change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.   I am having a good day. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am having a good day.
Page 1 of 1