Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved Empty
PostSubject: KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved   KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Anonymous hacked and took down KKK websites and posted personal information (names, place of work, home addresses, etc.) of KKK members.

http://www.zdnet.com/anonymous-seizes-klu-klux-klan-twitter-account-over-ferguson-threats-7000035836/
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

Eddard

KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved Empty
PostSubject: Re: KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved   KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Normally I would say it's an infringement on free speech but in this case I think it's just fine. When the KKK takes off their hoods they can speak all they want to. Until then they are cowards.

What bugs me is the absolute assumption that the Grand Jury is going to make the citizens of Ferguson so angry that they will want to riot after the decision. Are they really that sure the cop is going to get off this time?
If they can be that sure than that's the real problem with the system. I also suspect he'll be excused for shooting a man with his hands in the air multiple times and I'm not black. I hope I'm wrong. This decision is taking a very long time to make.
Back to top Go down

KKK says it will kill protesters and Anonymous gets involved
Page 1 of 1