Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More media bias?......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

More media bias?...... Empty
PostSubject: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:49 am

The Governors of NY and NJ (Cuomo-D, Christie-R) take actions about an ebola patient and a policy to quarantine....Both are credited with taking strong, decisive, actions to calm fears and to protect citizens....

Then the cowh enters into the situation....twists an arm and Gov Cuomo backs down and steps away from his position

Now, media articles are slamming Gov Christie with little or no mention of Gov Cuomo having the same position until caving to the cowh/administration....If both were credited then why is only one taking heat?....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 pm

R and D?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:27 am

nochain wrote:
R and D?

Isn't it strange that quarantine has backed off of in regard to this nurse and yet her state of Maine is not happy with her coming there....Troops are being quarantined in Italy for safety reasons because they also were around patients... So either being quarantined is necessary or not for precaution/safety reasons....

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:04 am

I applaud Gov. Christie for his courage to do the right thing. Ebola is not mumps or measles. It is a SERIOUS disease that requires SERIOUS attention.

It is too bad that other namby-pamby politicians caved.

I like Christie's answer to the nurse's threat to sue... "Get in line."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:29 am

Eric wrote:
I applaud Gov. Christie for his courage to do the right thing.  Ebola is not mumps or measles.  It is a SERIOUS disease that requires SERIOUS attention.

It is too bad that other namby-pamby politicians caved.

I like Christie's answer to the nurse's threat to sue... "Get in line."

Now the Gov of Maine is forced to deal with this problem...the individual is now saying she will not do a voluntary quarantine and the Gov says the state will enforce....Again...the troops have to be quarantined so why is anyone else different?....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 am

On a lighter note... but still telling. The palin party rumble got extensive coverage from the leftist media... the biden boy kicked out of the navy for being a coke head was minimally covered... including NOTHING on cnn. There are more than one set of standards in play... and the useful comrades (and their children) that rationalize and excuse it will rue that someday.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:44 am

More media bias?...... N-KACI-HICKOX-large

FORT KENT, Maine (AP) — A nurse who vowed to defy Maine's voluntary quarantine for health care workers who treated Ebola patients followed through on her promise Thursday, leaving her home for a bike ride.

Kaci Hickox and her boyfriend stepped out of their home Thursday morning and rode away on bicycles, followed by state police who were monitoring her movements and public interactions. Police couldn't detain her without a court order signed by a judge.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:14 am

It's hard to believe that a nurse would have so little regard for others.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:32 pm

The Dude wrote:
On a lighter note... but still telling. The palin party rumble got extensive coverage from the leftist media... the biden boy kicked out of the navy for being a coke head was minimally covered... including NOTHING on cnn. There are more than one set of standards in play... and the useful comrades (and their children) that rationalize and excuse it will rue that someday.

I've always considered liberals low information types.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Hey! I used to identify with the liberals.

Now, I don't know what label to put upon myself.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 pm

I am a constitutional rebootian
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Trow 'em all out... reload?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More media bias?......    More media bias?...... Empty

Back to top Go down

More media bias?......
Page 1 of 1