Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs

Go down 
+2
nochain
Eric
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs Empty
PostSubject: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Despite no official action from the president ahead of the election, the Obama administration has quietly begun preparing to issue millions of work authorization permits, suggesting the implementation of a large-scale executive amnesty may have already begun.

Unnoticed until now, a draft solicitation for bids issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Oct. 6 says potential vendors must be capable of handling a “surge” scenario of 9 million id cards in one year “to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.”

The request for proposals says the agency will need a minimum of four million cards per year. In the “surge,” scenario in 2016, the agency would need an additional five million cards – more than double the baseline annual amount for a total of 9 million.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/19/Exclusive-Obama-Admin-Quietly-Prepares-Surge-Of-Millions-Of-Immigrant-IDs

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:42 am

I just wish they would speak our language. It seems a bit arrogant on their part that they aren't inclined to blend in better.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Eric wrote:
I just wish they would speak our language.  It seems a bit arrogant on their part that they aren't inclined to blend in better.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 pm

There was a vietnamese scientist working as a GS 15 in Mobile for over 30 years that couldn't speak 3 words of English understandably.. He worked for the navy safety center designing fire retardant clothing and things for the navy.. I heard he retired in 2013..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Eric wrote:
I just wish they would speak our language.  It seems a bit arrogant on their part that they aren't inclined to blend in better.

When they come here legally they assimilate to our culture better. They have to learn our constitution/history and English.

Usually when they come here illegal. They tend to form their own little countries inside our country. Then demand we cater.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:11 am

Most of the legal ones from Europe and the west Pacific are law abiding people that try to uphold the family values they had in their old country. The problems come with the illegals and some of the 2nd and 3rd generation legal citizens that lost the family values and turned to crime and pure laziness...

Yes, the Italians have the mafia crime families, but they are a very small percentage of the problem...
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:43 am

What language do they speak in Hialeah Florida? How long have the Cubans been here? Or is that different?

Hialeah also has one of the largest Spanish-speaking communities in the country. In 2000, 92% of residents reported speaking Spanish at home, and the language is an important part of daily life in the city. This has attracted many companies to Hialeah, such as Telemundo, the second largest Spanish-language television network in the United States, which is headquartered in the city.

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Just another reason for me to avoid Hialeah. I wouldn't even stop there for gas or coffee..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
What language do they speak in Hialeah Florida?   How long have the Cubans been here? Or is that different?

Hialeah also has one of the largest Spanish-speaking communities in the country. In 2000, 92% of residents reported speaking Spanish at home, and the language is an important part of daily life in the city. This has attracted many companies to Hialeah, such as Telemundo, the second largest Spanish-language television network in the United States, which is headquartered in the city.

That is one of the most if not the most dangerous city in florida. Everyone down here knows that. You do not want to go there, trust me.

And that is exactly what I am talking about. And you know what else? My comment about how the illegals build up their little countries in our country and don't assimilate...... I happen to know MANY CUBANS here legally who AGREE WITH ME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Hallmark. I am not sure what point you were trying to make by pulling out that city... explain?

Because> we discovered that violent crime in Hialeah occurs at a rate higher than in most communities of all population sizes in America
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/fl/hialeah/crime/#description

I think that says something.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:35 pm

My reply was to Jakes " The problems come with the illegals and some of the 2nd and 3rd generation legal citizens that lost the family values and turned to crime and pure laziness"

The issue,as I see it, is not so much with "Illegals" but with our treatment of Immigrants as a whole. When we fail to accept them into our society, they turn inward and form their own. The Cubans are a perfect example. Same for the Haitians and others. In time they vote in their own people into office and dominate the city where they were once a minatory. My grandfather moved to Hialeah in 1948. He had a chain of 3 drug stores. As the city changed he was forced out of business. Some of it was his fault, some of it was not. I lived and worked in Hialeah for close to a year in 1969. It was a trip. Stranger in a strange land. The problem is that that Hispanic people are here and are growing stronger each day. How we deal with them is up to us. They are not going away. Failure to recognize this will tear at the fabric of our society. The choice is ours. Deal with it or suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
My reply was to Jakes " The problems come with the illegals and some of the 2nd and 3rd generation legal citizens that lost the family values and turned to crime and pure laziness"

The issue,as I see it, is not so much with "Illegals" but with our treatment of Immigrants  as a whole.  When we fail to accept them into our society, they turn inward and form their own.   The Cubans are a perfect example.  Same for the Haitians and others.  In time they vote in their own people into office and dominate the city where they were once a minatory.  My grandfather moved to Hialeah in 1948.  He had a chain of 3 drug stores.  As the city changed he was forced out of business.  Some of it was his fault, some of it was not.  I lived and worked in Hialeah for close to a year in 1969.  It was a trip.  Stranger in a strange land.  The problem is that that Hispanic people are here and are growing stronger each day.   How we deal with them is up to us.  They are not going away.  Failure to recognize this will tear at the fabric of our society.   The choice is ours.  Deal with it or suffer the consequences.

Accept them? DEAL with them?

What do you mean by that?

Do I need to do something extra special for these people that I don't do for anyone else?

I deal with people as they are. I know MANY foreign born peoples. I have some that work for me. If you act like a thug or asshole, you do not get respect from me. And as always there are exceptions to the stereotype which is OFTEN ACCURATE.

I don't need to DO anything. THEY need to not come here illegally and break our laws then expect ME to pay for their shit.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:45 am

Chrissy wrote:
Despite no official action from the president ahead of the election, the Obama administration has quietly begun preparing to issue millions of work authorization permits, suggesting the implementation of a large-scale executive amnesty may have already begun.

Unnoticed until now, a draft solicitation for bids issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Oct. 6 says potential vendors must be capable of handling a “surge” scenario of 9 million id cards in one year “to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.”

The request for proposals says the agency will need a minimum of four million cards per year. In the “surge,” scenario in 2016, the agency would need an additional five million cards – more than double the baseline annual amount for a total of 9 million.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/19/Exclusive-Obama-Admin-Quietly-Prepares-Surge-Of-Millions-Of-Immigrant-IDs

Some democrats have speculated there would be an 'October Surprise' prior to the elections....Is an Executive order on Amnesty the surprise?.... The cowh has threatened to issue such an order for a long time...the rumor has it that 'teams' of lawyers have been working on this plan for months in order to bypass or avoid dealing with a possible House and Senate controlled by Republicans... If this is the plan...would this rise to the level of an impeachable offense?....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:50 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Agreed

When stationed in Belgium.....don't recall Belgians being told to take English classes and/or talk of English as a second language... We as visitors were made to take an introduction to French....What I took away from that...enough to order a beer....ask directions to the restroom...say thank-you...you know the important stuff!....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:14 am

What I read was that the administration was soliciting bids for IDs.

This is probably what people think it is... or, it is a ruse to convince Hispanic voters to believe the Dems are on their side.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:48 am

Eric wrote:
What I read was that the administration was soliciting bids for IDs.  

This is probably what people think it is... or, it is a ruse to convince Hispanic voters to believe the Dems are on their side.

The 'ruse' portion sounds about right....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 am

I'm 100% for giving the LEGAL immigrants EQUAL opportunities, but NOT more opportunities than the natural born citizens.. WHY should minorities get breaks on automobile insurance, especially when they buy high performance cars, when you and I pay more for our family car or van..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 am

Maybe we should make it mandatory that ILLEGAL immigrants be required to buy Yugos.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:47 am

Or Geos LOL
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:16 pm

It's not the car they drive but the fact that they pay less for insurance than you or I do, if they even have insurance..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Jake, do you have any links that say that?

It would be interesting to know why their insurance is lower.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 pm

I pay about 410 a year for auto insurance. " WHY should minorities get breaks on automobile insurance? Who are you talking about? Blacks? Mexicans? Vietnamese? Women? ...Would any of these minorities pay less than me just because of their status?
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:30 pm

It was a very well known thing that a LOT of Filipino sailors had Camaros , Firebirds, and other fast cars and paid the lowest rates because if they were charged rates for "high risk", they had lawyers that would sue the insurance companies for discrimination.. They also were Filipino citizens, but U.S. sailors.. They paid income taxes to the Philippine govt, NOT the U.S. govt.. The last I heard, it was less than 1%. That was years ago.. I have no idea what they pay now since our bases there have basically closed.. They also served until retirement without becoming citizens and paying taxes to the U.S. govt.. I have no idea if they paid social security because thjey were not U.S. citizens.. They brought over mommy, daddy, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and any other relatives they could and lived 3-4 people in 1 bedroom and 10-20 people in a 4-5 bedroom house.. YES, I saw it with my own eyes more than a few times..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:49 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I pay about 410 a year for auto insurance.  "  WHY should minorities get breaks on automobile insurance?  Who are you talking about?  Blacks?  Mexicans?  Vietnamese? Women? ...Would any of these minorities pay less than me just because of their status?

Be thankful you live in Pensacola. Your auto insurance is cheap because of where you live too.

Mine doubled just because I moved down here with all the uninsured ILLEGALS. Razz
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:49 am

I heard a blurb about the ice release of illegals has turned out to have released people with records contrary to what obama claimed (big surprise). Some were even murderers, kidnappers, and rapists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs   Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next