Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seafood Festival (over now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Seafood Festival (over now) Empty
PostSubject: Seafood Festival (over now)   Seafood Festival (over now) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Pensacola Seafood Festival
Friday, September 28, 2012 to Sunday, September 30, 2012

Festival hours:
Friday, September 28 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday, September 29 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday, September 30 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Info from: http://www.fiestaoffiveflags.org/pensacola-seafood-festival

The Fiesta of Five Flags 35th annual Pensacola Seafood Festival will be held Friday, September 28 through Sunday, September 30 in historic Seville Square in downtown Pensacola. Treat your taste buds to a variety of dishes from carefully selected food vendors bordering the park. Enjoy foods such as grilled conch, seafood gumbo, oyster croquettes, soft shell crab, coconut shrimp, Caribbean crab cakes, and more.

We are host to one of the largest arts and crafts fairs in northwest Florida with over 160 artisans and craftsmen from across the country displaying their wares for sale. Hand selected food vendors line Government and Alcaniz Streets. Make sure to stop by and visit our festival sponsor, Florida Blue in their air conditioned trailer in Fountain Park.

Our Gulf to Table area focuses on seafood straight from the Gulf of Mexico to the dinner table. Sample tapas sized portions of signature dishes from these restaurants and caterers that will be offered in Fountain Park.

Angus Steak House and Restaurant
Dharma Blue
Five Sisters Blues Cafe
Fisherman's Corner
Jerry's Cajun
Landry's Seafood
Sons of Italy Buona Fortuna Lodge
Nancy's Haute Affairs

Print this map and take it with you: http://fiestaoffiveflags.org/seafoodmap.pdf We'll have maps available at the festival in our brochures and also around the festival, you can scan the QR code to get it on your phone!

Handicapped parking will be available, with permit, at the Port of Pensacola parking lot on Barracks Street. Dogs and coolers are not allowed in the festival area: Seville Square, Fountain Park and Bartram Park.

Directions to the festival: Take I-110 south to the Gregory Street exit to Alcaniz Street. Turn left onto Alcaniz Street and follow to Government Street to the Seville Square area. Want to use your GPS? The address is 211 West Main Street, Pensacola, FL 32502.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Festival (over now)   Seafood Festival (over now) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am

This is the only festival I go to here. I go for the food! Park a Gulf Power building, ride my bike. Buy some fried oysters, walk around. Buy fried shrimp, walk around some more. Ride the bike downtown.

Two yrs ago, there was a lady selling homemade fudge. Awesome. She wasn't there last yr or sold out early before I got there. The food is pricey but its a fun outing.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Festival (over now)   Seafood Festival (over now) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 am

BP Snacks wrote:
This is the only festival I go to here. I go for the food! Park a Gulf Power building, ride my bike. Buy some fried oysters, walk around. Buy fried shrimp, walk around some more. Ride the bike downtown.

Two yrs ago, there was a lady selling homemade fudge. Awesome. She wasn't there last yr or sold out early before I got there. The food is pricey but its a fun outing.

I'm trying to work it into my executive schedule for this Saturday. Don't tell anyone, but there is a rumor that Bob (NaughtBob himself) may be there. I like the food, the crowds, the art, the trinkets displayed, the beer, the crowds, did I say crowds?

I'm a people watcher and had a great time at my first Gallery Night a few weeks back. I am easily entertained.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Festival (over now)   Seafood Festival (over now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seafood Festival (over now)
Page 1 of 1