Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GIANT snake on my car

Go down 
+2
nochain
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GIANT snake on my car Empty
PostSubject: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 pm

OK, when I got up this morning I noticed some weird markings on my car. My car is so dirty from all the construction so things show up.

I have shown several people now and we all agree its one big freaking SNAKE. Maybe even a python. I took pics.

I'm scared as I don't know where it went. Perhaps all the construction has ran it from its home. I don't know. I don't even know how it got on top of my car, no trees hang over so must have slipped off roof Sad

What do you think, these are the trails?

GIANT snake on my car 1888608_10205032739796515_8149523484389780755_n

GIANT snake on my car 1888608_10205032739796515_8149523484389780755_n

GIANT snake on my car 10516780_10205032741316553_4009364350661477147_n
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Don't forget to leave your windows down so the interior doesn't get too hot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Don't forget to leave your windows down so the interior doesn't get too hot...

I wasn't aware you hated me quiet that bad yet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Looks like snake tracks to me too. Might just be a corn snake, they can get some size and end up in odd places. Found one next to my bass boat that was in a warehouse one time. I HATE snakes.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey you might be on the TeeVee.....

GIANT snake on my car Animals_Reptiles_Snakes_Pythons_CarpetPythons_CoastalCarpetPython_05
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Check the toilet before you sit down. It might bite you somewhere very sensitive.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Hey you might be on the TeeVee.....

GIANT snake on my car Animals_Reptiles_Snakes_Pythons_CarpetPythons_CoastalCarpetPython_05

I don't like you either.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:46 pm

I am sure he would hug you before he gobbled you up. Hey snakes gotta eat ...which do you think would be more yummy you or some nasty old gator ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I am sure he would hug you before he gobbled you up. Hey snakes gotta eat ...which do you think would be more yummy you or some nasty old gator ?

its not funny to wish that the mother profanity deleted gets in my car. It appears you want me dead.

Im really pissed off about your comment
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Oh lighten up. Ain't no self respecting python going to slither in your car and lie in wait for you and coil around you as you start your car and squeeze you till you can't breathe and then start at your head and gradually crawl his way down over your entire length until you are just a bulge in his belly. He will probably just eat your pets....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:18 pm

im not lightening up.

Id have a heart attack and die. I was so scared all day long driving, looking in my car. I had visions of its head sticking out under my foot while I was driving. I would wreck and kill myself.

Then wonder if its in the house? How did it get on my car like that? I don't have hanging trees. It had to have went up side of house on trees then fell off my roof onto my car.

Wonder if I have a bunch of them? maybe a snake bed in my attic?

or under my house.

That snake is at least several inches wide.

I have had 2 cats disappear in the last couple of years but I thought it was from the coyote's

and you know I have been worried about these damn big snakes, so seeing this has freaked me out and you know I was looking all over to make sure my car was secure this morning. And you said for me to leave my windows open. it really pissed me off. seriously. I would hit you if I was near you.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Well use that anger to call pest control. I think there are snake wranglers that know how to find snakes and catch them...you might get on Tee Vee....

Here watch these and learn...

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/python-hunters/videos/344654
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/biggest-python-florida-snake-hunt-released-back-wild/story?id=18530683

A new prize in the Florida python hunt has been announced and everybody wins.

The two men who caught the giant Burmese python collected a $1,000 prize. The giant snake was released back into the Everglades. And Florida wildlife experts expect the python -- outfitted with a pair of transmitters -- to show them where to find the thousands of snakes hiding in the wild and lead them to breeding females.

Two other pythons were also implanted with transmitters and sent back into the wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Good god! I probably have breeding females under my house!!!!!!!!!!!

GIANT snake on my car 55269981
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Actually I think I would feel sorry for the snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Actually I think I would feel sorry for the snake.  

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:08 pm

OK, Im at a loss. I may end up calling someone.

My gf refuses to close the garage door all the way. And she just showed me some poo in the garage. its snake poop. I do not know where this snake could be and its large. I don't know what kind of snake it is and she doesn't seem that worried about it. WTF and she is way more feminine than me.

I feel like my worse nightmare is coming true. I have worried about a python finding its way to me since I moved down here. But even worse, if its a rattle snake.

I hate snakes and I seem to be the only one worried about it. pale
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:23 pm

It's probably not poisonous.

GIANT snake on my car 20_what_to_do_if_snake_bites_xxxlarge
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:26 pm

You are a evil man eric................. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Just look everyplace you're going and glance under your car from a few feet away.. Most snakes can't strike more than 2/3 the body length, so a 6' snake can only strike from 4' away..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Jake92 wrote:
Just look everyplace you're going and glance under your car from a few feet away..  Most snakes can't strike more than 2/3 the body length, so a 6' snake can only strike from 4' away..

I think its biger than that.

however, I now think the snake was a sign. I must be careful. serpents abound.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:26 pm

I walked out my back door one dark night to look at the pool and there was a great big giant monster racoon standing there looking at me from 2 feet away.... It scared me half to death.... LOL
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Looks like a Move to Ireland might be in order

March 12, 2008
By April Drew

IT’S the season where folks celebrate St. Patrick, the man best known for banishing snakes from the green grasses of Ireland.

Yes, there once upon a time, snakes did slither and slide around the Irish countryside — but their disappearance had absolutely nothing to do with any saints.

Legend has it that St. Patrick stood on a hilltop, donned in his formal green attire and waved his staff to herd all the slithering creatures into the sea, expelling them from the green isle forever.

And lo and behold, there hasn’t been a snake seen in Ireland since 461 AD (except for the odd household pet and zoo creature).

Snakes, according to the Smithsonian website, are just lizards with no feet. When snakes first evolved about 100 million years ago, Ireland was still submerged under water so migrating to Ireland wasn’t an option for the serpents.

However, when the ocean finally did fall and Ireland surfaced, it was attached to mainland Europe, therefore allowing the slithery creatures, to make their way onto the Emerald Isle.

However, just three million years ago the Ice Age arrived, turning all snakes into popsicles. And since then, the climate has changed more than 20 times, often blanketing Ireland with ice.

Because snakes are cold-blooded animals, they can’t survive in areas where the ground is frozen so they all had an icy ending. According to scientists, Ireland’s last time to be covered in ice was 15,000 years ago.

After this time although a snake would have comfortably survived in Ireland, the country had by then separated itself from mainland Europe, causing a 12-mile water gap — the North Channel — between Ireland and neighboring Scotland. The channel became a barrier that no terrestrial snake could cross.

So the moral of the story is, there are no slimy slithering serpents roaming the Irish countryside today because they have simply no way of getting there!

So why has St. Patrick been so heavily hailed as the hero who banished snakes from Ireland? Well, some believe that the snake was a symbol of paganism, and it is St. Paddy that can be accredited for ridding Ireland of paganism and bringing Christianity to the green isle
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:11 pm

I like snakes a lot more than I like pagans.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:47 pm

GIANT snake on my car Snake10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANT snake on my car   GIANT snake on my car Empty

Back to top Go down

GIANT snake on my car
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next