Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun Empty
PostSubject: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:35 pm

So here is a nice little video for you truck lovers. What is that slick little truck in front of this house? Nice eucalyptus tree across the street. It must have an incredible scent….

I defy anyone to come up with better front porch sitting:

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Kind of like sitting on my front porch...Just a different species fighting..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:46 am

I sure as hell wouldn't want to tangle with a 'roo.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:40 pm

I don't find anything particularly amusing about kangaroos.

I've heard Australia was a fine place to live, but I don't think I would want to live there though.

As far as front porches, the best front porch I ever had was navy point, but the one I have now aint too bad. The only thing I see fighting is birds though so that can be boring.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:42 pm

I sit outside watching butterflies and humming birds every morning.. 1 hummingbird sits on the same tree branch every morning waiting for another hummingbird to fly by, then the chase is on!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I sit outside watching butterflies and humming birds every morning..  1 hummingbird sits on the same tree branch every morning waiting for another hummingbird to fly by, then the chase is on!!!!!!  LOL

oh I love hummingbirds. Ive been meaning to put up some feeders. I need to do that.

we have lots of blue birds, wood peckers, some kind of owl,hawks and if you are a bird watcher fan, we have those swallow tails and few mosquitos that could qualify as birds lol

My mom always had hummingbird feeders out and my sister does too. My sisters place out in the woods has a bunch. I have to say, that's my favorite non preying bird.

Looks like hummingbirds have a tongue .......... scratch
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:36 pm

I'm putting up bat houses this fall... and I'm going to start bee hives in the spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun   Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason #37 Living in Australia Would be Fun
Page 1 of 1