Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos Empty
PostSubject: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:02 am

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/carey-protest-silent-just-like-cops-who-shot-her/

Carey mistakenly drove into a White House entrance at 15th and E Street, which is not against the law.

She was not stopped by the Secret Service agents manning the gate, who apparently were not paying attention.

Carey should have been stopped then and there, but guards were virtually asleep on the job.

She then made a U-turn and tried to leave, which is also not against the law. Agents should not have stopped her then.

But an off-duty officer in civilian clothes tried to stop her from leaving by placing a metal rack in front of her car and leaning on it.

Once Carey did leave, for some unknown reason, agents and officers followed her, which was technically unlawful search and seizure, and certainly, he insisted, a violation of her Fourth Amendment rights.

Sanders believes agents and officers pursued Carey, not because she broke any law, but because their pride was hurt when she refused to stop before leaving the White House gate.

Miriam Carey wasn’t shot and killed to protect the White House, he said.

Sanders pointed out she was eventually killed at Maryland Avenue and 2nd Street, a good two miles from the White House.

“It’s about ego,” he told WND at a press conference Friday.

“They overcompensated,” he asserted. “God forbid you don’t listen to the police.”

Sanders has reason to believe he knows the police culture and the mentality.

He and Valarie Carey are both former New York City Police officers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 am

Is this the same case that where it was revealed the woman thought Obama was using some sort of mind control on her and her sister wanted a DNA test to see if she was carrying Obama baby

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 am

Teo, what you think about this one?

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:25 am

Could very well be another Boston bombing hoax. The only thing that makes me wonder is the baby in the back. No one would put their baby in harms way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Could very well be another Boston bombing hoax. The only thing that makes me wonder is the baby in the back. No one would put their baby in harms way.

why would that one witness say they took the baby out of the car then started shooting? make sense or crisis actor flub?

----

Psychological operations (PSYOP) or, as it has been known since 2010, Military Information Support Operations (MISO),[1] are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.[2]

The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives. They are an important part of the range of diplomatic, informational, military, and economic activities available to the U.S. They can be utilized during both peacetime and conflict.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

Ever since satan took over after having his place prepared by Satanist these things have been very popular.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Yeah it's common knowledge that the government hires people to work as trainers for law enforcement. They then tell them they will be placing false bombs to see if the bomb crews can find and defuse them. After they are planted they take the scenario hot and the actors become patsies which are shot down in cold blood or have their vocal cords ripped up. Oswald was found out to be one of Kennedys biggest fans and would have died to save the president but when you play with corrupted government you become the bad guy because they control the news. Mcvay was no different. A drill flipped hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 pm

we had a bomb scare here this past week. What a Face

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/local/cape-coral/2014/10/03/suspicious-package-reported-at-cape-coral-dunkin-donuts/16650789/

The Cape Coral police bomb squad blew up a black suitcase left near the Dunkin Donuts at 1662 NE Pine Island Rd.

Officials evacuated nearby roads and restaurants during the detonation, according to news partners WINK News.

After the suitcase was destroyed, the bomb squad gathered the pieces and left.

Police have not released any details regarding the contents of the suitcase

Getting close to home, but im not scared.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Just don't volunteer to wear a burka and plant the suitcase LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Just don't volunteer to wear a burka and plant the suitcase LOL

Don't worry. I try to keep my burka secret. I only wear it during foreplay when I feel like getting a beating. Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos F352821ba5860a2ee4c12a30dce598ee
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Chrissy I don't know why on this beautiful day a girl like you isn't out having a blast. This forum should be your least diversion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy I don't know why on this beautiful day a girl like you isn't out having a blast.  This forum should be your least diversion.

Teo,
I was extremely busy yesterday. And today I am just slugging it about the house. I go outside. I live in a beautiful place. The scenery here is of the things people from all over the world pay to see on a vacation.

I just started a large pot of my momas recipe hamburger soup and Im going to make fried corn bread with it when its done.

My grand daughter just got here and all of us are corralling her

So really this is what I prefer to do. I work hard during the week and prefer to lazy around on the weekends.

first eddard commenting about my time here and now you. Perhaps I shouldn't post that much?

after all everyone else from here is over posting on PDF and not here so maybe I have run people off.

People have never liked me nice.

Im boring.

oh well.

Now im gonna cry Sad
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Unlike eddard I was actually concerned for you. I want you to have a fun life...it doesn't last long. Sounds like you can multitask better than most so I was wrong in being concerned obviously.... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Chrissy, you should do whatever makes you happy and not worry about what some Nosy Nancy (Eddard, not Teo) says.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Forget about dulldard!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Post away Chrissy........... Have fun doing what you want to do without hurting others...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:23 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy, you should do whatever makes you happy and not worry about what some Nosy Nancy (Eddard, not Teo) says.

Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos Unname10
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:01 am

riceme wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers If someone [anyone] says or implies that someone [anyone] is posting too much and doesn't have a life.....and they are answering the posts....what does that say?.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:57 pm

problem is, a lot of people are on here more than me, yes I can see you lol

they just don't post.

I post and look for things to post in hopes of opening up conversation.

I never see anyone ask that question to anyone else. It pisses me off frankly.

I have a life. Perhaps it is not like yours, but it is MINE.

Do you need to know every detail of life? I hope not.

but just in case. LOL

I went to work today. I got off work a little early to pick my son up from private school because gf is in Miami with youngest daughter doing something. So I am home without gf ohhhhhhhhhhhh

I stopped by publix on way home, got steaks, milk, sour cream and a bag of hot Cheetos.

I got home made my son do the dishes everybody left this morning.

Then I cooked steaks, garlic bread and microwaved my baked potato's. Made salad, wa la dinner

I ate it already Razz

Now Im going out side, where I will take YOU ALL with me, while I sat out back by the pool and smoke a cig. During that time I will tell my sister happy birthday, yell at my son to do something out back that is bothering me, after I make sure his homework is done.

I'll have one beer, then a glass of tea, then I will retire to my bed, where I will surf youtube while also taking YOU ALL with me.

Luv ya

Smile
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Ah Chrissy, you do not owe anyone an explanation. Sounds like a nice evening. Of course now I'm hungry for steak.

Maybe the fixation/obsession could be a crush....or jealousy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ah Chrissy, you do not owe anyone an explanation. Sounds like a nice evening. Of course now I'm hungry for steak.

Maybe the fixation/obsession could be a crush....or jealousy.

LOl nothing to be jealous over and no one has a crush on me anymore. Crying or Very sad

Go get cha a steak.

I just got new York strips, seasoned them "good" and I sizzled them in a pan. I didn't have a lot of time or energy. They were good.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:56 pm

I took Cindy and mom to McGuire's for dinner tonight.. We ate until we were stuffed and brought home enough rib eyes and Jamison Pork chops to last for lunch and supper tomorrow.. There are enough garlic mashed taters to last a few meals for each of us also..
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Awesome...I love their slow roasted prime rib.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:23 pm

If Chrissy doesn't post that only leaves me......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
If Chrissy doesn't post that only leaves me......

Im posting... but im also BUSY. And its all your fault.

right after we had that little discussion my life got a little more hectic, as if it wasn't hectic enough already. Neutral and not in a good way.

I tried to tell you the other day that I don't post when im at work, very rarely if I look here on my phone I may post a blurb or two. but that's it.

and I usually reply to your stuff LOL and vise versa. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos   Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos Empty

Back to top Go down

Mom gunned down because of cops' bruised egos
Page 1 of 1