Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me Empty
PostSubject: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

she taught me compassion, love, strenght and wisdom.

I didnt always reconize it when I was younger

She was my mother first, but my freind to talk to when I needed someone

I miss her

She would have been 83

This song is for her and i sing it for my dad too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

She is with me
Back to top Go down

Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 pm

I know this thread may be a bummer for some, but you need to know that the day my mother died, something miracalous happened.

I drove down the road after they took her, I was there with her when she passed and took her last breath, by her side.

and as I drove and tried to cope, I had the radio on. and I swear on my life that every single channle i changed to had this song on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4irLbcFfpYU

My mom understood
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:37 pm

I understand, Chrissy. It's not a bummer... you have great memories of her and you should embrace them. Happy birthday to your mama. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Thankies Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qogVHlmFcx0

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:44 pm

A friend I worked with before I retired just called and said another buddy that we both worked with just died unexpectedly. Caught me flat footed. I often wondered if I should have retired early but at least for the last year I have been free to go and do whatsoever I wanted...You never know when you will be called home. Memories of friends and family passed on are bittersweet things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
A friend I worked with before I retired just called and said another buddy that we both worked with just died unexpectedly. Caught me flat footed. I often wondered if I should have retired early but at least for the last year I have been free to go and do whatsoever I wanted...You never know when you will be called home. Memories of friends and family passed on are bittersweet things.

You make a great point

today is OUR day

sorry for your loss of a friend
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Losing a parent is very hard, no matter what the circukstances are. Losing both parents, no matter your age is like being orphaned. There is no replacement, only memories.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Good memories... good memories...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me   Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me Empty

Back to top Go down

Today is my moms birthday, and I just want to say how much she meant to me
Page 1 of 1