Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Thank you Teo Smile

I know
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Yup I knew everything she said , I just liked hearing her say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yup I knew everything she said , I just liked hearing her say it.    

Teo,
I want you to know I listened to all 22 minutes of that again just for you. Because I know you sent it out to me with good intentions. And I love you too. You are a good friend and I know I am a difficult woman sometimes.

She left something very important out of that 22 minutes though. And now I need to tell you what that was. She wasn't as clear as she could have been and probably is one on one.

We are trapped in our minds.

We are prodded from day "one" to be something we may not be. And during this time of prodding from teachers, politicians, media, parents, friends, lovers, peers a little bit of us is driven deeper inside of our minds. Only to live there unless we have the strength to believe in ourselves.

It is fear of rejection and failure that often keeps people hidden within their own minds and keeps them from becoming their full potential.

This fear is installed in us, early on as we are prodded to be "something".

Other than "us"

Then one day we realize " our true self" is inside. And we don't know how we got there or how to get out.

It isn't about what we look like, you know those 40lbs I cant loose. Its deeper, its about why I didn't express myself of who I really am all this time.

And then when you start to express who you really are, all the others who are locked within themselves think your crazy.

and you have to live with that.

and once you can live with that its ok to be crazy and who you are.

You will live and be who you truly are.

I'm on the ledge of that. But I admit. I can not live as who I truly am outwardly.

I admire you for your attempt to do so

Hugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Wqtnlv4U

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:12 pm

oh well.... that was awkward lol bom
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Chrissy* wrote:

Maybe YOU should have been on the stage....you are right. I have been told all my life to just be myself.. I have never known who that really is. Others are like mirrors and we see ourselves in them but I think because of prejudice and jealousy those others are like carnival mirrors that distort who we come to believe we are... Perhaps I will do better next time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:27 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:

Maybe YOU should have been on the stage....you are right. I have been told all my life to just be myself.. I have never known who that really is. Others are like mirrors and we see ourselves in them but I think because of prejudice and jealousy those others are like carnival mirrors that distort who we come to believe we are... Perhaps I will do better next time...

Why do you think you need to do a better job? Youve done a great job already with yourself.

Youre a caring, loving intelligent individual. uniquely you. Smile

Youre a great friend, father and grandfather.

be happy with yourself now.

You remind me of how I get sometimes, always striving for something Im not even sure what for because ive done what I set out to do. I think sometimes I was happier during the struggle, at least back then I knew when I had accomplished something I was invisioning about myself. Once you get to a certain point in life to where you have accomplished those things you dreamt of its a lot harder to stay happy with just being in that every day. Because our minds want to tell us, ok whats next". whats next, whats next, whats next, whats next < get it?

I hope you have a good day today just being who you are, and I will try and do the same thing. and its ok

hugs

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 am

Thanks, I like the reflection I see in you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:01 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Thanks, I like the reflection I see in you.

Smile

so now, why did you send a motivational video?

is there something in my post that you see I need motivation on?

tell me. I really want to know. its helpful to get others views

but first let me say this...... lol

I get up in the evening And I ain't got nothing to say I come home in the morning I go to bed feeling the same way I ain't nothing but tired , I'm just tired and bored with myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftMMU2CGgLg

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am

Well I see where you get depressed and dissatisfied with your job and I just wanted to help, even if it was just letting you see how cool you are without much effort....jobs shouldn't define us or make us happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:03 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well I see where you get depressed and dissatisfied with your job and I just wanted to help, even if it was just letting you see how cool you are without much effort....jobs shouldn't define us or make us happy.

Thank you.

what you say is true.

Know this though. I am exactly where I always dreamt to be in my career. What you may see on occasion is me dealing with my growing pains of realizing getting where you wanted to be doesn't mean its easy and without sacrifice.

You have brought up a good point

Deep thoughts....

What does define us? And do we really need to be defined?

Only yesterday is written............ for us all...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7k0a5hYnSI

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..   Maybe this would interest you Chrissy.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe this would interest you Chrissy..
Page 1 of 1