Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting

Go down 
+8
mediawatcher
Joanimaroni
nochain
Jake92
TEOTWAWKI
PkrBum
hallmarkgrad
Eric
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting Empty
PostSubject: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Arrow

and go home back to poor.

Maybe I will be happy then.

I'm sure some people will be.

cheers

touch DOWN!

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Sorry to hear that, Chrissy.

Hopefully it'll pave the way for a better opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Eric wrote:
Sorry to hear that, Chrissy.

Hopefully it'll pave the way for a better opportunity.

Im pretty sure to black ball myself LOL

This profession for me may be over, so sad........ hasn't really been worth all the trouble to be honest. I did my best keepin it honest for the patient sake.

IM DONE

im cryin

and soon I will be livin in the woods

the simple life isn't that bad. I laughed and enjoyed I way back on before all the troubles in my heart of these un ethical people who are supposed to CARE

turns out, only I care and Im stupid

lol!

I will stay me forever

Last edited by Chrissy* on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:13 pm

I once quit a damn good(?) job just because.  I went to a job that had almost none of the benefits of my previous job and at  lower pay.  I went broke and my family and I struggled for over a year.  But in the long run it was the best move of my life...LIVE YOUR HEART, THE REST WILL FOLLOW...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:25 pm

No worries...............

I am never beaten, only "released". Smile

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 pm

If another job doesn't come up right away, fill your empty time with volunteering if you can. Nothing looks worse on a resume than empty space... and volunteering shows that you aren't lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 pm

What Eric said.. Great places to network....
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm

I went to a treatment center(the Firary), quit drinking, quit my job and started my own business.....Then I went bankrupt, got divorced, and had to go back to a job that I had left.. LOL So much for doing the right thing...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:24 pm

I went busto twice... I'm sure you'll land on your feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Sorry Chrissy i am only taking in Russian women....you'll be fine....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Leaving jobs is rough, but is usually the best thing.. You'll do fine if you remember, if you can't have fun at work, it's time for a different job..
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Remember it's easier to find a job when you got a job...bite the bullet and stay there till you find a new job....
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 am

I am not sure about Russian women, I am go to the Chinese route so when they take over I will have a inside track..

Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Remember it's easier to find a job when you got a job...bite the bullet and stay there till you find a new job....

Good advice
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:47 am

I'm so sorry Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Very true....
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 am

There is always the job of last resort.  I did that job for a whole career.  lol
Go out there and find stuff you can buy for less than you can sell it for.  It's out there all over the place and all you need do is look for it.  And once you find it,  peddle it on ebay for a profit.
I always consider it a treasure hunt like I'm Indiana Jones finding the holy grails every time I go out looking for it.  Then it becomes not only a job but a whole lotta fun.  And anybody can do it.  I didn't even need my BS degree from Draft Dodging U.

p.s. plus you never have to put up with that horrible creature called a "boss". lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:55 pm

I couldn't do it

I got into work and the doctor I work for who I ad sent 50 text messages to last night lol talked me out of it. Shes from Russia , I'm a sucker

So I work for the devil :/

Thanks for all the good advice

And bob I couldn't do what you do. I can't even do a yard sale right. I hate finagling with people over money. I always give in
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm glad. Not because you work for the devil... but because Teo was dead cinch right about it being easier to find a job when you have a job. I'd polish that resume up a bit and start sending feelers covertly. I bet there's a perfect match out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:20 pm

The Dude wrote:
I'm glad. Not because you work for the devil... but because Teo was dead cinch right about it being easier to find a job when you have a job. I'd polish that resume up a bit and start sending feelers covertly. I bet there's a perfect match out there somewhere.

Yep. I agree with that.

I blew a gasket yesterday. Rare event for me at work LOL I know hard to believe. So I left early before doing something stupid and sat here and sulked, dwelled and got angrier and angrier. Then I drank some beers. That didn't help. I had myself convinced I could live in a slum. And at one point I even had myself convinced I wanted to live a poor simple life without all this BS. I went though a what the hell am I doing all this shit for moment. I am not wealthy, hell I do make a good salary but between taxes etc I see people on much lower incomes living just as well as me. And I put up with a lot of shit, especially lately.

anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

btw... I don't know about a perfect match. my profession sucks bad right now. some places are worse than this one, but they don't have my boss who is a whole nother story. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:23 pm

In my 12 yrs at NASP, I worked for the best boss ever for 4 years and the worst ever for a few.. The question of retirement was answered when the best boss told me she's going to retire before she comes back to P'cola, but she did offer me the same job in Italy with a pay raise if I wanted the job there.. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Jake92 wrote:
In my 12 yrs at NASP, I worked for the best boss ever for 4 years and the worst ever for a few..  The question of retirement was answered when the best boss told me she's going to retire before she comes back to P'cola, but she did offer me the same job in Italy with a pay raise if I wanted the job there..    LOL

ah Italy. a place I would love to visit. So rich in architecture.

Did you think about taking it just for a few weeks to go there? lol I would have, then probably ran back home.

So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting Elia-Locardi-Travel-Photography-Roman-Radiance-Rome-Italy-1440-WM-DM-60q
http://www.blamethemonkey.com/announcing-italy-photo-tour-may-2014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting   So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting Empty

Back to top Go down

So my liberal bosses hate me, tomorow I will be quiting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next