Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nochain

PostSubject: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 am

It's starting earlier than I would have thought with the NY Times publishing a distorted (and obviously slanted to protecting Hillary) version of Benghazi that is at odds with sworn testimony and observations from those that were there. Of course liberal hypocrites snatched up the "story" and proclaimed it as gospel since it fit their agenda. Politicians and their media swine are the lowest form of life......

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/29/new-benghazi-report-could-aid-hillary-clinton-seni/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 am

nochain wrote:
It's starting earlier than I would have thought with the NY Times publishing a distorted (and obviously slanted to protecting Hillary) version of Benghazi that is at odds with sworn testimony and observations from those that were there. Of course liberal hypocrites snatched up the "story" and proclaimed it as gospel since it fit their agenda. Politicians and their media swine are the lowest form of life......

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/29/new-benghazi-report-could-aid-hillary-clinton-seni/

Surprised?....This is one issue that the cowh and hil both have agreement on....CYA's and say whatever needs to be said and the gutless...cowards in the media will lap up the lies presented to them...
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Surprised?....This is one issue that the cowh and hil both have agreement on....CYA's and say whatever needs to be said and the gutless...cowards in the media will lap up the lies presented to them...

Benghazi, along with all the other buried scandals, need to be kept out front to prevent them from happening again in the future. Accountability in D.C. is a long forgotten quality. BHOs motto must be "The Buck Stops BEFORE it gets to me Peons".

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Benghazi, along with all the other buried scandals, need to be kept out front to prevent them from happening again in the future. Accountability in D.C. is a long forgotten quality. BHOs motto must be "The Buck Stops BEFORE it gets to me Peons".

At this point and time......does it really matter?.....That's the hrc philosophy...enough time has passed (months in this case) let's move on and not worry that she was incompetent...and her arrogance is matched only by the cowh and the clowns that you've pointed out...No accountability...responsibility...
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

At this point and time......does it really matter?.....That's the hrc philosophy...enough time has passed (months in this case) let's move on and not worry that she was incompetent...and her arrogance is matched only by the cowh and the clowns that you've pointed out...No accountability...responsibility...

Who do you want answering the phone at 3:00 A.M.? HRC let it ring off the hook for one of her own Ambassadors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Please try and run the next campaign against Hillary by talking about Benghazi. I think she's going to make a fairly decent President, and all you'll be doing is helping her get elected.

Do the words "America doesn't care anymore" mean ANYTHING to you folks on the far right?
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Otter wrote:
Please try and run the next campaign against Hillary by talking about Benghazi.  I think she's going to make a fairly decent President, and all you'll be doing is helping her get elected.

Do the words "America doesn't care anymore" mean ANYTHING to you folks on the far right?

Benghazi is only one issue - her incessant lying about the situation to cover her incompetence is the overarching issue. I disagree that "America doesn't care anymore" - speaking as a moderate I can say I remember very well the lies and obfuscation coming from this administration after Benghazi - as do many other true Americans..

I would have preferred Hillary over Obama in 08 and think she could have done a better job than he has but that was not to be. However her actions since then have shown her to be just another hypocritical gutless politician without scruples or morals who would rather lie than admit a mistake. Too bad, with Bill schmoozing on the side lines and her credible foreign policy experience (as much of a failure as BHOs policy has been) - at least she knows how to deal on the world stage. I don't think she has the intestinal fortitude to be President anymore, maybe a few years ago but at this point, does it really matter?

Maybe this will be her campaign slogan - sort of a liberal hack pacifier tidbit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:07 pm

As a lot of good old Southern women like to say- "Bless your little heart Nochain. You don't even know you're way to the right of being a moderate."
You might be a moderate for Pensacola but a moderate for Pensacola is just a normal conservative in other parts of the country. A conservative in Pensacola is a far right wingnut.

But, bless your heart anyway.  Very Happy

BTW, the Clintons are moderates to most of America.

And polling shows that only a small fraction of Americans are thinking about Behghazi anymore.
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Otter wrote:
As a lot of good old Southern women like to say- "Bless your little heart Nochain. You don't even know you're way to the right of being a moderate."
You might be a moderate for Pensacola but a moderate for Pensacola is just a normal conservative in other parts of the country. A conservative in Pensacola is a far right wingnut.

And polling shows that only a small fraction of Americans are thinking about Behghazi anymore.

Yawn.

Allow me to help you with the term "moderate": Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures

Yep that would explain my opposition to radical teabaggers as much as I oppose radical ultra-liberal progressives who think they can give away everything while allowing the country to succeed.

So, as an obviously committed progressive are you suggesting Hillary be given a free pass just because she is Hillary and you THINK Benghazi and her lies no longer matter because ultra-liberals suffer memory loss after 3 minutes of another liberals mistake? Doesn't mean all those to the right of Stalin agree with your assessment. Watch out for the Independents this time around.....

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
Please try and run the next campaign against Hillary by talking about Benghazi.  I think she's going to make a fairly decent President, and all you'll be doing is helping her get elected.

Benghazi is only one issue - her incessant lying about the situation to cover her incompetence is the overarching issue. I disagree that "America doesn't care anymore" - speaking as a moderate I can say I remember very well the lies and obfuscation coming from this administration after Benghazi - as do many other true Americans..

I would have preferred Hillary over Obama in 08 and think she could have done a better job than he has but that was not to be. However her actions since then have shown her to be just another hypocritical gutless politician without scruples or morals who would rather lie than admit a mistake. Too bad, with Bill schmoozing on the side lines and her credible foreign policy experience (as much of a failure as BHOs policy has been) - at least she knows how to deal on the world stage. I don't think she has the intestinal fortitude to be President anymore, maybe a few years ago but at this point, does it really matter?

Maybe this will be her campaign slogan - sort of a liberal hack pacifier tidbit

So....'America Doesn't Care' anymore is the new democrat motto?....Nice to know if that's the case....Secondly....'the far right'????....The lies of hrc...the cowh....susan rice....etc., are somehow excusable???....This is what the democrats have become?...We lie...cover up...but America is too stupid to pay attention and/or hold accountable?....Says a lot about those that believe this crap....For the record..the murdered ambassador was appointed to the position by the cowh...HIS appointee....although that shouldn't make a difference they were Americans that were NOT protected and were lied about to cover political butts...acceptable to some but not those with a conscience....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:43 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

Yawn.

Allow me to help you with the term "moderate":  Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures

Yep that would explain my opposition to radical teabaggers as much as I oppose radical ultra-liberal progressives who think they can give away everything while allowing the country to succeed.

So, as an obviously committed progressive are you suggesting Hillary be given a free pass just because she is Hillary and you THINK Benghazi and her lies no longer matter because ultra-liberals suffer memory loss after 3 minutes of another liberals mistake? Doesn't mean all those to the right of Stalin agree with your assessment. Watch out for the Independents this time around.....

Did make me laugh....that YOU 'nochain' are now a right winger!!!!!....But when someone is bankrupt on ideas or defending the incompetence of hrc and this administration....guess it's much easier to blame anyone that believes this was incompetence at the highest levels and the cover-up story was intentional even knowing it was false...That's what happens when you disagree or express an opinion opposite of this cowh and his administration...you get catagorized...you right winger 'nochain'......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:25 pm

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

Yawn.

Allow me to help you with the term "moderate":  Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures

No, I don't mind it if the media covers her mistakes, but Benghazi was year before last and most Americans have gone way beyond it, and by 2016 it will be over 5 years in the past. As a liberal, and I considered myself a moderate too before I started reading internet forums and met so many people identifying themselves as moderates that I thought were conservatives, as a liberal, I'd love for Howard Dean to run again. I may even think about voting for Bernie Sanders if he runs. Hillary is far too conservative for my thinking,but if she is the candidate of the Democratic party and the Republicans nominate some loser like Ted Cruz, she'll get my vote wholeheartedly.  I think that's the way most Americans think, but we won't know until 2016.  The character who has run as a conservative has lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 elections. If someone runs and calls himself a "conservative" in 2016, I suspect he'll just follow the pattern of losing. We live down here in the Conservative part of America so we tend to think the majority of Americans think like we do. Those are all the people we meet. It ain't so. There's a whole big world outside of our part of the US that does not think like people down here do. They are not Hillary haters-her approval ratings are not all that low. They are at 66% approval right now, which ain't too bad at all for somebody thinking of running for POTUS.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/hillary-clinton-2016-poll_n_2243843.html

And by the way, Andrew Cuomo's ratings are even higher.
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Sen. Elizabeth Warren may come into contention by 2016.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Sen. Elizabeth Warren may come into contention by 2016.

I'd like to see Hillary in a good primary race where there was a progressive running against her. People might be surprised by the results.
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Otter wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

I'd like to see Hillary in a good primary race where there was a progressive running against her. People might be surprised by the results.

And so might Hillary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:23 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Otter wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

And so might Hillary.

You could be right. I don't know enough about Kirsten Gillibrand to know if she has the experience she would need to run, but I'm sure Elizabeth Warren wouldn't be questioned much on that issue.
And I don't know how much Americans care about lack of experience. They should but I don't think they do.
If Gillibrand has some charisma, she could be a good dark horse candidate.
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:21 am

Otter wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Otter wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

And so might Hillary.

And I don't know how much Americans care about lack of experience.  

Apparently many don't care about experience or Obama wouldn't have been elected the first time. It appears most people, like you, vote strictly by party affiliation. Nothing like voter apathy or ignorance to keep poor candidates out front.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Otter wrote:
wilburforce wrote:

And so might Hillary.

And I don't know how much Americans care about lack of experience.  

Apparently many don't care about experience or Obama wouldn't have been elected the first time. It appears most people, like you, vote strictly by party affiliation. Nothing like voter apathy or ignorance to keep poor candidates out front.

There you go again!....You right winger.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC   

Back to top Go down

Here we go again - liberal MSM rushing to prop up HRC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: