Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hope everyone has a great day...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Hope everyone has a great day... Empty
PostSubject: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 am

Hope everyone has a great day... <a href=Hope everyone has a great day... KcPtb2I" />
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 am

You too, man.

Great pic, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 am

I shot that from the Bridge going into the NAS. I can not ever remember walking/biking over it. Maybe we can go shoot some photos there one day. You stuff is much better than my phone camera.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:12 am

HG, have you ever been to the air museum on the base??
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:18 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I shot that from the Bridge going into the NAS.  I can not ever remember walking/biking over it.  Maybe we can go shoot some photos there one day.  You stuff is much better than my  phone camera.  

Sounds like a plan, Stan.

That boat is a great part of the pic... kinda tells a story... someone headed out to catch some fish, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:25 am

Jake.. Yes. I have been quite a few times. I used to work at NARF (building 648) on the old J-48 engines. They have one on display. I make it a point to bore the hell out of everyone talking about it when I go. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 am

Good, anyone that hasn't been there is missing a lot.. I LOVE the IMAX movie about the train thru Canada..
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 am

Great Place...........Always something new.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Nice pic

I still miss that place. And to think I lived there 6 years and always ment to go to the IMAX and never did

One day maybe

Hope yall's day was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone has a great day...   Hope everyone has a great day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope everyone has a great day...
Page 1 of 1