Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes Empty
PostSubject: Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes   Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes Origin10

The man, who goes by the apt YouTube moniker "Bacon Moose," explains his actions in the video description:

I got this ticket in a town where the cops (and absurd redlight cameras) are pretty much a money trap and that's it. I decided to pay in an appropriate manner -- 137 origami pig $1 bills, put in a pair of dozen-donut dunkin donut boxes.

The $1 piggies took around six hours to prepare. But "Bacon Moose" said he believes it was well worth it. "[I] paid in style," he said.

As might be expected, the cashier at the police station was not too happy at the boxed surprise.

"What's that?" the cashier asks, nonplussed. "I am not going to take them like that. The way that you have it folded…I'm not going to sit here and unfold all of that."

After a bit of awkward back-and-forth, the man is finally asked by a police officer to unfold all the dollar bills.

"That's pretty cool and that took a lot of time. Little piggies in a donut box. I got it, I got it," said the police officer, as he snapped a shot of the boxes with his phone.

Even the cashier eventually came around to the idea.

"You made me laugh. I'll give you mad props," he said. "You have made my day sir, I'll give you that."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes   Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 am

I saw that last week and got a chuckle out if it.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com

Man pays traffic ticket with 137 origami pigs in donut boxes
Page 1 of 1