Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? Empty
PostSubject: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:39 am

Feel free to expound!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 am

PBulldog2 wrote:
Feel free to expound!

As I wrote on the PDF, I believe that this choice just cost Romney the election(as if he had a chance anyway). Ryan is not very well liked by Democrats or Republicans alike. He is an albatross around the neck of Romney as Palin was to McCain in 2008.

I was hoping that we could oust Obama so that we would not have to put up with another 4 years of the train wreck that he started. I do not like Romney either, but I was certainly going to vote for him, now I just don't know who I will vote for, but you can bey your bottom dollar that it won't be Obama.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:10 pm

This selection is good. Many people are afraid of Ryan's ideas. It will assure Romney's defeat.
I thought it was gonna be the tax issue, where he was really tied up in a knot.
If he releases the tax returns and everyone finds out he has not paid for the past dozen years that would enrage even some Republicans.

If he doesn't release then everyone will think he is hiding something.

His problems are all of his own doing.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
instigator

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Well apparently he's also a liar, when asked if he requested stimulus money, he said no. Well letter's were produced today that caught him with his lying pants down.
Back to top Go down
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:46 pm

I am not too excited about either choice. Both Obama and Romney are considered "Establishment" candidates, and both are beholden to TPTB before they are to the American people. Obama would not be President now if he wasn't.

There is a train wreck around the corner that will be fueled by the collapse of the dollar and the total wrecking of the economy. The coming crash will make the 1929 and 2008 crashes look like nothing. There is no turning back from this now, and neither Obama nor Romney will have the courage to turn the nation back from the brink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
instigator

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 am

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-ryan-seniors-medicare-going-bankrupt-competition-answer-213737478.html

Well I think Ryan is putting a nail in the coffin. He is it losing this for Romney. His views on how Medicare should work will put seniors making under $50,000 a year at retirement in the grave just a bit sooner and save the country money. He's a snot nose kid that does not have a clue, but how many congressmen do?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 am

I'll be most seniors' heads are spinning right now. First, Ryan's plan threatens their health care; second, Romney labels them "victims."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
instigator

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

It's ashamed. Most senior's I know are die hard republicans and will vote straight party line. They hate Obama so bad and some simply because he is black and has nothing to do about politics, then there are some that tell me Ryan is for the older generation and wouldn't screw us. Well I wish Obama would have been a little bit better than he is so this election would be another blow out. Romney and Ryan will be worse for the country than Obama in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?   So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...what does everyone think about the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ticket?
Page 1 of 1