Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feds now understand cops out of control....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Feds now understand cops out of control.... Empty
PostSubject: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 am

http://www.infowars.com/feds-react-to-militarized-cops-in-ferguson/

“Unfortunately, the master-servant relationship that once had the government answering to ‘we the people’ has been reversed. Government agents now act as if they are the masters and we are the servants. Nowhere is this more evident than in the transformation of police officers from benevolent keepers of the peace to inflexible extensions of the military hyped up on the power of their badge.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:56 am

police officers should only be armed with batons. This way when they baton their way into crazy crowds of gangsters tossing malotove cocktails etc more of them will die and it will bring a sense of fairness to the situation and the people will be peaceful, just as soon as some blue coats get it.

What we need is a few police officers willing to go into these crowd and die as martyrs and peace will then be upon us.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:02 am

Chrissy you can be such a dumbass,,,when the crowds get violent that's when the governor calls in the National Guard...We've had a good system for years..it didn't need to change. Maybe you like living in Iraq , I don't...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:34 am

Chrissy* wrote:
police officers should only be armed with batons. This way when they baton their way into crazy crowds of gangsters tossing malotove cocktails etc more of them will die and it will bring a sense of fairness to the situation and the people will be peaceful, just as soon as some blue coats get it.

What we need is a few police officers willing to go into these crowd and die as martyrs and peace will then be upon us.  

So the lack of logic continues....now understand why there is hesitation to answer when the posts are of this level...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:10 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:

So the lack of logic continues....now understand why there is hesitation to answer when the posts are of this level...

Sarcasm dear.

You underestimate the thoughts that lurk in the back of the brain of many.  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:43 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:

who do they want dead? dead................................. You see, I had not even seen this vid, but its not hard to summon the minds of violent victims

Now do you think the kkk or any other group could get away with this?
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:33 pm

I think it's simply the nature of a bureaucratic govt agency at any level to push it's boundaries at every opportunity. There's no reason for police to have expanded five fold... while violent crime has been declining for decades. Look at agencies like the border patrol setting check points a hundred miles from a border... or the epa... even the doe grows with terrible results. It's the nature of govt... always has been unless individuals are allowed liberty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:56 pm

I think its stupid to have border patrol agencies 100 miles from the border. rick perry thought so too and then mexico got mad and look what happened to him.

violent crime has not gone down though, and honestly I think a lot of it isn't even reported anymore. But from what they will report is like this.

09/16/13

According to our just-released Crime in the United States, 2012 report, the estimated number of violent crimes reported to law enforcement increased 0.7 percent over 2011 figures. And the estimated number of property crimes decreased 0.9 percent from 2011—the 10th year in a row that property crimes showed a decline.

Feds now understand cops out of control.... Graphic-snapshot-of-violent-crimes-in-u

Look at the crimes in the south............. I grew up down here. Every time I turn around someone s getting it, drive by etc. Im not going to excuse the tanks, but Im not backing down that perhaps we have groups of people out of control causing mahem and people want protection.

We need to find a balance and we will never find one until we admit where the problem is, focus on it and do something about it.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy you can be such a dumbass,,,when the crowds get violent that's when the governor calls in the National Guard...We've had a good system for years..it didn't need to change. Maybe you like living in Iraq , I don't...

Teo, we don't allow insults here.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Eric wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

LOL I didn't even notice that.

Eric, I know you have the rules, but Teo saying that to me is like a love tap  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
Eric wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Eric, I know you have the rules, but Teo saying that to me is like a love tap  Razz 

I guessed it was, but others might get the idea that insults are okay here.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
Eric wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Thanks Chrissy but I was looking for the MAN to ban me...You see when your only trick is a ban you use it and like this thread when your only trick is a bullet you use it.....at least Eric gives a warning...Still I actually enjoy being banned...I get a lot more done when I am banned...So I guess you are not a dumbass Chrissy, Eric says so...So is banning an over response to something innocuous ? It reminds me of shunning to control the behavior of members of a religious group...beats stoning I guess.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:32 am

He didn't say I wasn't a dumbass, he said you couldn't call me one lol

Stop trying to get banned, we all live you. Plus who would I have a good frisky conversation with?
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 am

Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=od_6M8cFdUA
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:03 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=od_6M8cFdUA

Youre in great shape.

Love the avatar hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feds now understand cops out of control....   Feds now understand cops out of control.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Feds now understand cops out of control....
Page 1 of 1