Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom Empty
PostSubject: Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom   Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:07 pm

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/08/12/ariz-family-accused-of-shoplifting-15k-worth-of-clothes/20945877/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058
Police arrested five people in Phoenix on charges of shoplifting more than $15,000 worth of clothes from different retailers -- and it's the suspects' relationship that's making headlines.

ABC reports that the police say the suspects are from the same family. As FOX NEWS says, the family that shoplifts together is arrested together.

Officials from the Phoenix Police Department say that the suspects had worked together to steal clothes, mostly lingerie, from retailers starting as far back as November of last year.

Officers arrested them Friday in their home where they found clothing items with tags and security devices still attached. Police say that the family used the stolen items to trade for drugs or to sell in yard sales held almost weekly.

According to AZCentral.com, police began monitoring the family in June and continued surveillance after finding some of the stolen items in one of the family's yard sales.

Police believe hat the mother is the alleged ring leader - telling the others what she wants them to steal while another drives. They say other family members distracted store employees.

One was allegedly seen on surveillance footage pepper spraying a security guard to escape during a shoplifting spree.

The suspects are facing a number of charges including fraud schemes, aggravated robbery and organized theft, among others. Police are also investigating whether the family was involved in thefts in other parts of Arizona.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom   Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Sounds like a well-rounded family... loving and caring, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom   Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 pm

I realize this is not the point of the story, but I am having trouble imagining $15k worth of regular clothes, let alone $15k worth of lingerie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom   Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 am

obviously these people are the recipients of the tax payers generosity.

perhaps we need o increase the amount we give to those less fortunate this way we can keep them out of the prison system.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom   Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey family, go shoplifting for some new threads for me........ok mom
Page 1 of 1