Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MISSING FAMILY MEMBER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BirdyBack

PostSubject: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 pm

This is my BIL Joe, last seen 9/29/13.  Joe, his son Josh & grandson J all lived with my MIL when she died in April.  Shortly after her passing, Joe quit his job. He sold everything in the house, then he and Josh left the house and J.  Joe went on a major drug binge. During last phone call, he claimed to be in a homeless shelter in Mobile, said they wanted to treat him for depression.  He was supposed to call back the next week but never did.  His phone is disconnected.

My MIL's house was to sell on Friday.  At last contact, Joe knew there was a court order against him.  He refused to sign anything on the house if he won't get any money.  Since then his debt has been negotiated.  He will get money from the sale but we have to find him.  He has to sign for the house to sell and to collect his money.

Please share this and help us find Joe.

Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm

BB: I am sorry to hear your brother in law is missing and I hope he is okay. I will forward this to my Pensacola and Mobile friends who are not a member of this forum.

Are his son and grandson okay?
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 pm

I'll keep an eye out up Birmingham way.

Sorry to hear about his troubles. I hope he is okay as well.

BirdyBack

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 am

His son Josh is in jail on child neglect charges.   When Joe and Josh abandoned the child, they left him in the house with no food, no furnishings, no utilities.  He is now in the care of the middle brother.  Josh will never get custody of him again.

That tag expired on the 31st.  Our best hope may be that Joe gets pulled over for some minor traffic infraction.  The car is still in my MIL's name, it is not insured, and Joe is driving with a suspended license.  His license was suspended after he missed court dates for charges of driving with no insurance and no registration.
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:40 am

Dammit BB, I hate to hear that but I am glad that the boy has someone to love and care for him. My heart goes out to your family right now... I'm pulling for you all.

XO
Back to top Go down
BirdyBack

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 am

Just an update, Joe's son Josh was released from jail and has vanished.  He didn't show up for family court today.  So the judge will proceed with allowing my other BIL to adopt the abandoned child.

We learned that Josh was arrested in Mobile, not here in Pensacola.  That leads us to think that Joe is there.  He's driving on a suspended license, with an expired tag, in a car that is registered to his dead mother.

Anyone who has law enforcement contacts in Mobile, please share this information.  I also think it might help us to know where and how Josh was arrested.  Joshua Shane Clark, dob 4-23-74.

Back to top Go down
BirdyBack

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

The missing BIL was found just a couple of days after Christmas. He went from a homeless shelter in Mobile to a job with Cantwell Steel that sent him to Sarasota. He came back to Pensacola on 12/30 to sign for the sale of my MIL's house. Probate is now finished and we have Joe's new cell phone number.

His son Josh is still missing. He has not made any family court appearances, so my other BIL's adoption of Josh's son is pending until Josh is located. There is a VOP warrant on him.
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Josh is still missing. I hope he is okay BB, and your family is receiving my good thoughts.

I'm glad that your brother in-law is okay and now has what sounds like a good job. Hopefully he will now stay in-touch with you all if & when he moves again in the future, knowing how worried you all have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSING FAMILY MEMBER   

Back to top Go down

MISSING FAMILY MEMBER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Misc :: Members Helping Members-
Jump to: