Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?

Go down 
+2
riceme
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? Empty
PostSubject: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:12 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723126/EXCLUSIVE-He-shell-Robin-Williams-drawn-just-one-day-hanged-California-mansion-no-note.html

Williams also admitted that he was troubled by his finances. He was reportedly forced to pay $30million during his 2008 divorce from his second wife Marsha Garces, the film producer who is mother to his last two children, and first wife Valerie Velardi.

Last year, he admitted that he was selling his $35million Napa estate because he could no longer afford it. He listed it in April for $29.9million - a $5million markdown from what he paid for it.

He also admitted that he was working many of his recent gigs - including a new TV show for CBS - to make money. He was also working on six movies this year - leaving four of them unfinished.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723126/EXCLUSIVE-He-shell-Robin-Williams-drawn-just-one-day-hanged-California-mansion-no-note.html#ixzz3AJD4jOE4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:19 pm

He admitted he returned to TV after nearly three decades because two divorces have left him short of cash.

The comic’s breakups cost him £30million and he claims to need a ‘steady job’. He was also selling his $30million California ranch due to his sizeable alimony payments.

Williams said: ‘Divorce is expensive. I used to joke they were going to call it “all the money”, but they changed it to “alimony”.

'It’s ripping your heart out through your wallet.’

His marriage to Valerie Velardi ended in 1988 after the pair had been together for 10 years. The actor then wed his son’s nanny Marsha Garces with whom he stayed for 19 years and had two children with.

The couple divorced in 2008. Williams is now married to graphic designer, Susan Schneider.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723126/EXCLUSIVE-He-shell-Robin-Williams-drawn-just-one-day-hanged-California-mansion-no-note.html#ixzz3AJEziEhx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:45 pm

That is terribly sad  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Looks like he had crappy lawyers.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Courts are out of control...Thanks to court bias, women routinely rape their husbands financially for years and years and leave their former husbands living hand to mouth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:17 pm

I don't know if it was cruel or not. I dont know how much he was worth at the time.

It appears he cheated on his first wife with the nanny, then married her and must have helped her become a producer.

I am told he was extremely generous and kind. He may not have protected himself along the way as he should have and found himself left not where he wanted to be later in life.

I read he had a drinking problem but really I would bet there were other "things". You can only drink so much money away. But you can give it away when drunk that's for sure.

He was well loved by all. Including myself. we lost a treasure.

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Courts are out of control...Thanks to court bias, women routinely rape their husbands financially  for years and years and leave their former husbands living hand to mouth...

All too often true, unless your name is riceme, in which case husband rapes wife and leaves former wife living hand to mouth. I only know one other woman who's gotten done like I did in divorce.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Sorry riceme, there's always an exception..sad it was you, you deserved better..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Sorry, I still get sensitive when I feel like I'm being lumped in with all those bitches who have taken children away from fathers and taken financial advantage of men in divorce, even though I know that in reality I am likely not. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 pm

riceme wrote:
Sorry, I still get sensitive when I feel like I'm being lumped in with all those bitches who have taken children away from fathers and taken financial advantage of men in divorce, even though I know that in reality I am likely not. :/

You are certainly not alone.

Many, many women are so eager to get out of abusive relationships that they willingly give away what is rightfully theirs to escape.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

salinsky wrote:
riceme wrote:

Many, many women are so eager to get out of abusive relationships that they willingly give away what is rightfully theirs to escape.

Yeah, my friend Merry willingly left behind her home, vehicles and money and is happy to still be alive. She has been married to a colleague of mine for 20-years now... they're a great couple and have two beautiful children. It's funny, I volunteered at a battered women's shelter for years. I could help everyone else, but could never help myself. The mind is a mysterious place.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:54 am

salinsky wrote:
riceme wrote:

Been there, done that once upon a time. It was worth it to get away. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:28 pm

News today, Robin Williams was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 pm

salinsky wrote:
riceme wrote:

I done it. no regrets. looks like there are a few of us here who walked away.

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Always nice to know that you're in good company, even if I didn't exactly walk away... same net effect. :]
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:53 am

riceme wrote:
Always nice to know that you're in good company, even if I didn't exactly walk away... same net effect. :]

William's wife confirmed through the media that her husband was in the early stages of Parkinson's disease...depression...money problems and health issues...certainly explains a lot....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?   Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams, killed by punishingly cruel Alimony ?
Page 1 of 1