Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what??? Empty
PostSubject: World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what???   World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what??? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:06 am

Well, at least when we lost to North Korea 4-0, it wasn't as bad as Japan's humiliating defeat of 7-0….

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what???   World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what??? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am

The government has total control of the North Korean people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what???   World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what??? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:56 am

I don't recall USA ever being so crazy about soccer before. I like soccer. I played soccer in high school, matter of a fact I was the first ever girl to get to play soccer at my highschool, maybe the area and my parents had to fight about it. I almost did soccer as a profession. And I ruined it. But people back then were not that into soccer.it seems like a of a sudden this playoff is as big as the superbowl to people and the media. What happened to change that interest because I don't recall is being soccer crazy even just last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what???   World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what??? Empty

Back to top Go down

World Cup Final Tonight: North Korea vs. Portugal..wait…what???
Page 1 of 1