Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Everybody. I am back

Go down 
+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hallmarkgrad1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Looks pretty good Eric..  It looked like HMG kicked up a little sand from his back tire at the 2 minute mark..

It was good to finally meet Bob too...
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:10 pm

WOW!!!!!! Great!!! Thanks so much. Perfect........Good Job Eric...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Jake92 wrote:
Looks pretty good Eric..  It looked like HMG kicked up a little sand from his back tire at the 2 minute mark..

It was good to finally meet Bob too...

Nice ride..where did you find that nice background music and did you really ride that fast or was that a camera trick ?...That didn't look like a gopro camera..what kind do you have it has a nice image...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Teo, I am using a GoPro Hero3+ Black camera and the original video was filmed at 1080p at 30 frames per second.  YouTube "Processed" the HELL out of it.  I didn't use the ultra-wide image that the GoPro is capable of, because it gets kinda fish-eye.  It looked real good before YouTube got ahold of it.

There was a point where I stopped to talk to a friend and everybody else rode ahead.  I put the afterburner on catching up... then sped up that portion of the video 2X up to where I caught up with them.

The music is David Arkenstone.  His music can best be described as New Age... kinda etherial.  That particular song is called Papillon (On the Wings of the Butterfly) from his In the Wake of the Wind album.  (I'm saving his best song for an upcoming video.)
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks..how do you get a gopro out of the fisheye look..I didn't know you could..is there an adapter ?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:16 am

Nah, there are numerous settings in the camera for Wide Angle... they call it SuperView... to more normal views.  Here is a few functions available for the GoPro that I have...

Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 Gopro110
Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 Gopro210

In addition to regular video, it can do various settings for:
Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 Gopro310
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:05 am

Thanks I will have to read that thing sent with my camera...what's it called ?....instructions...yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Eric wrote:

That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I felt like I was flying a couple of times. Very cool.

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Great Job!! Thank you very very much
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Great Job!!  Thank you very very much

I enjoyed making it.  I sped up the video (2x) when I was riding fast to catch up with the pack.  I had stopped to talk to an old friend, then hauled buggy to catch up.

BobW is in the white and black Hawaiian shirt, Hallmarkgrad is in the orange shirt and cap, Jake is in the blue shirt, and my wife Christine is also with us.  Christine is the only one who isn't active on this forum.

All forum members are invited when we do these rides.  We would love to have y'all join us.

Hallmarkgrad is the only serious bike rider in the group.  He is the oldest and rides his age (in miles) on his birthday... woah!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:04 pm

I'm ready for another ride when the others are ready....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody. I am back   Hi Everybody.  I am back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody. I am back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2