Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday Empty
PostSubject: Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday   Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Happy Birthday, man. Sixty-five...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday   Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Happy Birthday Bob......
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday   Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:10 am

Thanks.  

But here's how Medicare works for you whippernsappers who aint on it yet.

If your birthday is on any day except the first day of the month,  then Medicare starts for you on the first day of your birth month.  
In other words,  since my birthday is Feb 28th,  Medicare started for me on Feb 1st.
However,  if your birthday is on the first day of the month,  then Medicare starts for you on the first
day of the previous month.  For example,  if my birthday had been Feb 1,  then Medicare would
have started for me on January 1.

I know,  it's more complicated than it needs to be but that's the government for you.

Complicated or not though, the bottom line for me is that it was worth it to get a year older this time because now I don't have to worry about getting any more staggering medical bills that I have to pay out of my pocket like I did last year. So, for that reason, this is the best birthday of my life.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday   Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 am

Happy birthday, Bob Smile. Sorry I missed it... my phone was broke, so I was out of comms. Hope you had a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday   Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob is eligible for Medicare on Friday
Page 1 of 1