Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Piers Morgan to quit....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Piers Morgan to quit.... Empty
PostSubject: Piers Morgan to quit....     Piers Morgan to quit.... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 am

or...well be fired from CNN in March....Mr Morgan says..."America turned on me"...It could simply be that since taking over for Larry King the rating for his show have been at the MSNBC Levels in the toilet...The turning point had to be when Morgan went on his anti-gun crusade and telling Americans how wrong they were....Anyway it's a good thing that there was an article on this or no one would even have known he'd gone....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Piers Morgan to quit....     Piers Morgan to quit.... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 am

mediawatcher wrote:
   or...well be fired from CNN in March....Mr Morgan says..."America turned on me"...It could simply be that since taking over for Larry King the rating for his show have been at the MSNBC Levels in the toilet...The turning point had to be when Morgan went on his anti-gun crusade and telling Americans how wrong they were....Anyway it's a good thing that there was an article on this or no one would even have known he'd gone....

Who? LOL
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Piers Morgan to quit....     Piers Morgan to quit.... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:

Who? LOL

May move to MSNBC to BOOST their ratings and credibility!...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Piers Morgan to quit....     Piers Morgan to quit.... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:50 am

Piers is a jerk. I only watch him as long as it takes for me to click to another channel.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Piers Morgan to quit....     Piers Morgan to quit.... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:56 am

Eric wrote:
Piers is a jerk.  I only watch him as long as it takes for me to click to another channel.

You watched longer than I ever have....don't know what CNN was thinking...he sucked as a judge on America's Got Talent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piers Morgan to quit....     Piers Morgan to quit.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan to quit....
Page 1 of 1